“Awsome!”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Silver Creek, Washington
“Awsome!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This was a new experience for me and I loved it. You sit at a table like a bar. In front of you, you have chopsticks, soy sauce, wasabi, and ginger. The waiter sat us down and got our drink orders and let us know that it was happy hour. I didnt know exactly what that meant right away. In front of you is a convier belt. On it is little plates with like a sample of 4 or so sushi items. All the plates range different colors. From Orange $1.25 to purple $3.50 (or something like that) Well, happy hour meant that all the plates (other than the orange) was actually only $1.75. It was awome. The sushi was great tasting, the service was great. The whole experience was actually pretty awsome. During the happy hour we left leaving a stack full of plates and only paying a tab that was $12. I wont definetly recommend this place!

• Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“LOVE this place. Went back twice on 2-day trip :)”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The prices are very good, the happy hour prices are even better (All plates $1.25, I believe). You sit around a conveyor belt that runs through all types of samplings. I thought that the food was top quality. There were appetizers (seaweed salad was great), various types of rolls and desserts too. Location is easy for a tourist (which I was) to find as well. We liked it so much that we went back the next day for another helping! They have plenty of options coming around the bar. I found that during happy hour, patience is key. If you dont see a particular roll coming out, just nibble your way through a plate and wait it out. There were enough people coming and going that we got everything we wanted without filling up on california rolls right away. My favorite plate had deep fried ball-looking pieces... turns out they were like pieces of california roll (or something of that nature) surrounded by sushi rice and then deep friend with a teriyaki (?) sauce on top. FANTASTIC. The staff were all great as well.

• Visited October 2011