“Great menu & Delicious Food”
Review of Bistro 23

Bistro 23
Ranked #39 of 4,863 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Wow so glad we came here. The menu is fabulous and so difficult to decide. Everyone’s food was delicious, especially the pork chop. And we enjoyed the beer flight. Thanks Caitlin for all your help and service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Outstanding eatery tucked away near the airport hotels. Absolutely worth the detour, deserves all the praise lavished by previous reviewers. Great mushroom soup enhanced with ham slivers, medjool dates stuffed with goat cheese, a side of seared polenta and a vegetarian pizza were shared between the two of us. Will return at the first opportunity.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Walked from my airport hotel. Located in a mostly business park/hotel area. Almost empty when I was there. Ordered a Garden Salad and the Bone In Pork Chop. The reviews indicated it was good but what a surprise. The quality and freshness of the greens and veggies in the salad was obvious. The dressing I chose was Lemon Vinaigrette and it was obviously house made. The pork chop was excellent. A big, fabulous Niman chop with an outstanding mustard honey glaze over a bed of roasted broccoli. The best pork chop I think I have ever had. Prices are on the low side for the quality. Overall outstanding. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I think I enjoyed the best grilled cheese I have ever eaten. Bread was crispy, yet chewy, and soft. Perfect amount of cheese and flavor. I subbed the tomato soup for the Mexican chicken soup, the soup was just OK should have stayed with the tomato. But the grilled cheese made up for the subpar soup. The down side is there is no noise absorption super noisy can't hear yourself let alone someone at your table. I would not go back for a lunch meeting, but will be back for the food........most likely the grilled cheese!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We ate here one night as it was late & close to our hotel. Didn't look like much from outside or even upon entering. You order at the counter upon entering & they bring your food. Quite a varied menu. Reasonable prices & fantastic food ... what a pleasant surprise! Would recommend Bistro 23 when/if in the PDX airport area.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank TravelSinceRetired

Been to Bistro 23? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK