US$ 172
US$ 144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
US$ 247
US$ 221
US$ 135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
US$ 238
US$ 211
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 221
US$ 206
US$ 167
HIExpress.com
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$ 267
US$ 240
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 150
US$ 264
US$ 236
US$ 322
US$ 274
1,340 results
All reviewsdirector parkdirector's parkgreat locationwhiskey barjetted tubthe portland art museumcorner roomwithin walking distancevalet parkingpioneer squarelight railfarmers marketmovie theatertwo blocksthe hotel staffthe pearlheart of downtown
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel has a nice downtown location, which is great for walking around, but not great for parking...You can pay to have valet, in-and-out service, but in the future, I would probably stay out of downtown so that I can access my car myself. The staff is very friendly and hospitable, there are refreshments in the lobby-my husband loved the lemon/cucumber water, and the rooms are very nice. We were able to walk from the hotel to Voodoo Donuts, the food truck area, and take in the Portland nightlife.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The Paramount is a lovely, modern hotel near the Portland Art Museum and Pioneer Place. The staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. (For example, our concierge James explained changes in airport shuttle service and gave us excellent advice about getting to the airport.) Our room was well-furnished and comfortable; the bed was perfect! The Paramount has two restaurants: Swank and Swine. As the name suggests, Swine is a noisy, boisterous bar with excellent food while Swank offers fine dining at night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night but it was a great location and beautiful hotel. The bed was very comfy! Had a small balcony facing sidestreet- which I would trade up to a room with a better view. They kept my luggage after checkout so I was free to explore the city. Swank breakfast was delicious!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The Paramount Hotel is in a premium location, and rates are reasonable. The property is nostalgic hospitable. My only complaint is when I chose to pay $200+ dollars per night ... I expect to not hear the air conditioning unit turn on and off all night.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

What a fabulous hotel! The staff was amazing abdvdetvicr impeccable. The hotel was in a great location, walking distance to everything. Our room and bathroom were spacious! I highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again on my next visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel