Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center
US$ 160
US$ 151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clarion Hotel Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 113
ClarionHotels
US$ 203
US$ 237
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrose gardenwithin a mile radiusfree shuttlerose quarteracross the riverfront desk stafflight railbreakfast buffetnice amenitiespool and hot tubself parkingcomfortable bedslloyd centershuttle servicehotel restaurantfew blocksairport shuttle
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Me, my brother in law, and nephew made a guys roadtrip from Vancouver to watch our first NBA game in Portland vs Miami.
This hotel is conveniently located within 3-4 blocks easy walking distance to the Rose Garden. The hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and nice. Our floor and elevators smelled like fresh carpet as the hotel seemed to have done some renovation. The elevators require your room key to activate access to your specific floor so its secure in that sense. We also enjoyed the restaurant and bar downstairs for dinner and breakfast the following morning. The menu had enough variety and was priced reasonably. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Roaddogg_BC
zlopuszynski, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the Crowne Plaza Portland downtown and the the restaurant and bar quality. My chef and the entire food team enjoy presenting high quality, often organic and always fresh offerings for our guests. I look forward to your return the summer is a great time to enjoy all Portland has to offer.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, from the janitor to the manager. Rooms are up to date, all amenities are up to par for this category. Only downside is the location, which is not "really" downtown as compared to some of the other hotels on the other side of the river. Will probably make this my hotel for all my next trips to Portland. Good value.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Jabar102

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We appreciate you acknowledging the friendly staff and pointing out the level of our room features and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again in 2012. Please let me know if I can be of service while you make your future plans.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This Crown Plaza was a very pleasant surprise. Great friendly service. Clean, nicely appointed room. Not much to walk to, but there are bikes available! and if you have a car the location is very convenient to get anywhere in Portland.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. We are very happy that you enjoyed the Crowne Plaza Portland and we look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if I can be of service in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We stayed 3 nights in September 2011. We were very impressed with the facility and staff, especially the concierge, who helped us arrange some of our vacation plans.
The room was very nice. Well appointed with very comfortable bedding. Room had a wide-screen HD flat-panel with digital cable that was set up properly, which meant all the channels came in with an exceptionally high quality picture.
The view fom the room was good, facing downtown across the Willamette River.
The amenities of the hotel were impressive, such as free use of bicyles - which I unfortunately I could not do this time, but I will next time!
The restaurant on premise was good, featuring local cuisine and drinks. We had a dinner and breakfast there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces downtown Portland
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
zlopuszynski, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel and were able to take advantage of our amenities. Early fall is a great time to enjoy Portland and all the activities it has to offer. I was also pleased you mentioned the restaurant they do a fantastic job delivering fresh wholesome food.
Please let me know if I can assist in your future booking plans.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here one night on a quick biz trip. Am a Priority Club member and got upgraded to a huge room, with an enormous flat screen TV, King sized bed, sofa, etc. The room came with two bottles of water, which doesn't sound like a big deal, but hey, at least it's free. There's also a safe, microwave, small fridge, big bath, bathrobe, and all the usual stuff. Had a great night's sleep. Check-in was fast and the wireless internet worked great in the room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LexiedogHouston
zlopuszynski, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. We are very happy that you had a great stay overall and that you enjoyed the free internet.
Please let me know if I can be of service while you make your future plans.