“Very comfortable stay!”

Ranked #13 of 139 Hotels in Portland
Olympia,WA
“Very comfortable stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was very clean and the staff was friendly. Airport shuttle on time and over all was a great and reasonable place to stay. They even have sleep number beds!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear Olympiabear,

Thanks so much for taking time to review your experience at our hotel! I am pleased that you found us to be a very clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay!

We know you have a choice and we very much appreciate you choosing us when staying in Portland!!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Becky Fields
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Korean first
Shelton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

First time staying here. My husband and I flew out to Nevada for Portland airport. We have never stayed at the Radisson Hotel. We arrived and we were treated like royalty. Every employee that we had contact with was pleasant and helpful. They all treated us like long lost family. I reccomend the Radisson Hotel to anyone needing to fly out of PDX. Very clean. mocrowave,coffee pot and refrigerator. Nice eatery with happy hour. Food was fresh and warm. Tasted good too. They have a 5.00 menu for happy hour. Again, I would highly reccomend the Radisson. Felt like a resort also. Thank you Radisson. Also, with having an auto immune disease, the beds were wonderful. Did not hurt when I woke up like I have in other motels

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Paula J W,

I am so pleased that your first experience staying at a Radisson was with us!! It's so nice to hear that our staff took great care of you and treated you "royally"!

Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends - that's the best compliment ever!

We hope to see you back again with us very soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Amazing Kind friendly staff .i needed get few things done and they didn't have to do it but they went out of their way WOW I shall remember such kindness for ever . Job Well Done

• Stayed February 2012
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Frankzandi,

Thanks for taking time to share your kind comments about the helpfulness of our staff. We love "wowing" our guests with great service!

We hope you visit us again soon!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

About two weeks ago, I stayed at another lodging chain, so when I made this reservation, I made sure to do the research. I stayed here for 4 nights, and the nice thing about Portland is the proximity of the airport to downtown. Additionally I wasn't sure if I was going to rent a car and wanted to try the feasibility of mass transit via light rail and bus, so the complementary shuttle made it an easy choice and now a sound one for my needs as I am preparing to check out. PROS: The shuttle, Cascade Station shopping and dining complex, LARGE rooms My regular room has a business area with desk, scotch tape and staple, plus plenty of outlets; free business center and free remote printing from your laptop in the room to their laser printer, and the 42" Plasma when you need to chill in your room with the actual LG remote not a hotel-designed confusing one. PROS +: The service--A to A+ service from nearly everyone, with the worst being a B- (slightly above average and this was from one person only). Only one interaction could have been a bad day and I hadn't had my coffee. The other nice thing is the surprises I wasn't aware of: cookies in the evening, free WSJ, and local Oregonian, plus the obligatory USAT. The restaurant was reasonable with healthy selections that didn't seem like your typical restaurant/lounge offerings, but this is Portland so I would hope so. But there is a fridge and microwave in the room. They give you one bottle of spring H2O, but just ask and they happily gave me another 3 at no charge! Thanks Radisson, I will keep you in mind. You set the bar mid-priced 3-star hotels. Plus room recently renovated, hence the 42" plasma I imagine. If you aren't a Club Carlson (Radisson FT) member, I suggest you join. You probably will be back if you travel to PDX again.

Room Tip: Check out Business Class, but only if you are into that sort of thing, because the regular room had...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear Charles C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of the time you spent with us!

Thanks for pointing out our guest room amenities and the little "extras" we like to provide like delicious cookies and free newspapers in addition to outstanding customer service.

We know your time is valuable and we truly appreciate your great feedback.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Astoria, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Our company loves this hotel and their staff! We use this facility as our home away from home for all of our employee accommodations in Portland. We also use them for our company functions as well as for our business visitors and we find that everyone is always pleased with their stay. This hotel is also home to our customers and vendors for our annual dealer show that usually books their entire hotel. Their staff is outstanding and very accommodating to all of our needs and more importantly to our customer's needs. We have really enjoyed their recent remodel! We always find the hotel clean, neat and a great value for the price. Their shuttle service to the airport is also a huge plus! I and we highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: As for a room on the lakeside closer to the reception desk. Less walking to your room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Theresa T,

We are so pleased to be your employees' "home away from home"! It is groups like you that make our jobs so much fun! We know you have a choice of airport hotels for your functions and love it that you keep coming back to us!

We certainly appreciate your loyalty and great feedback!

Looking forward to your next visit~