Lowest prices for your stay
$170
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
$155
FindHotel
$153
Priceline$170
Hotels.com$155
Travelocity$155
All reviews record heat extended stay stayed one night other hotels great stay front desk evesham kitchenette freeway beds lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2022

We are traveling and coming back from siteseeinlg the Waterfalls along Historic Route 30, and booked that hotel the day before we got there. Glad we did!!. It was a First time experience with My Place and it was excellent ‼️
Staff there were nice, helpful, and friendly with positive attitude. My service dog chech in went easily and smoothly. Our room with 2 Q-Beds appeared to be big and clean. We enjoyed Quite and peaceful environment.
Laundry area kept super clean, very well maintained , and cost for using machines was very inexpensive!
Complimentary coffee has been available fresh and hot.
Late check out we requested went easily without any problem.
Big Thank You to the staff for our wonderful pleasure to stay at Gresham My Place!!!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jen Thomas, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Portland East, Or, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that we are your top choice when you come back for a visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2022

excellent service and clean. Good value and free coffee was good tasting.Good location for airport ...about 20 min to downtown....light rail about $6 cab fare away. The staff is nice sign up for rewards card and check out at noon.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

We were traveling in our Rv. We needed a place to stay a couple days while our Rv brakes were being checked. The staff especially Harmony at the front desk were super great. We had to extend our stay a couple of days and they were very accommodating even though they were booked up. Room was super clean well stocked. Full size refrig, which was great since I had to take everything out of the RV refrig, 2 burner glass stove. Microwave, huge walk in shower. I give this hotel 5 stars. We felt safe here staff were great, rooms were well stockedwe definitely will stay her again i if need arises again in this area.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2022

All the staff was so friendly, housekeeping was amazing especially Alex and Meghan they were so friendly and helpful. The front desk staff were always cheerful and extremely helpful. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

I would like to share that this hotel morning manger did a unauthorized charge my debit card she did it not once but twice so I want everybody to know what this place does so check your debit card in your credit card because this place does an unauthorized charge on your debit card and credit card and the manager that did it her name was Anna in the morning she’s a manager in the morning and that’s what she did so this place is bad oh and also has huge huge of dog hair on the floor that’s not even clean so when you thinking the floor is clean it’s not you’re walking on any kind of dog hair that’s not even picked up I will not stay here

Date of stay: November 2021