“Great way to eat in Portland!”

Forktown Food Tours
US$ 89.00*
Portland's Division Street Food Tour
Ranked #2 of 86 Food & Drink in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on our guided, culinary walking tours and taste your way through some of Portland's most delicious neighborhoods from fine dining to food carts. Friendly guides make it fun, sharing stories of local culture and history, while you sample some of the best food in town. On all of our tours, we make 6-7 stops featuring casual eateries, higher end restaurants, a food cart, an educational stop, and a dessert location that reflect the way we eat in Portland. On tour, you may sample local craft beer, seasonal small plates, cocktails, tiny artisan cookies, micro-batch coffee, food cart goodness, and more, made with the ingredients & creativity that Oregon is famous for. You'll get the stories behind the tastes with your expert culinary guide. We offer tours in three of the city's greatest neighborhoods! Alphabet District Tour: Friday afternoons. Mississippi Ave Tour: Saturday & Sunday afternoons. Downtown & The Pearl District Tour, Thursday and Saturday afternoons. Our tour schedule varies seasonally, so please check our website for more details and to buy tickets!
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Ahna, our tour guide, was amazing! She has a bubbly personality and seemed to enjoy sharing information about the city. I chose the Alphabet tour and liked exploring the neighborhood. I've done other food tours in other cities and this offers the most amount of food by far. You must come hungry! I actually think it would be better to serve smaller bites since most in our group didn't finish their portions. It was a little wasteful. But I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

My friend, my daughter, and I took the Downtown & Pearl District Tour. Our tour guide was Arielle, who was terrific. We went to six places, eating our way through Portland and learning about the city, its history, and its food culture. I learned a lot while taking the tour and enjoyed all of the stops. My friend and my daughter also enjoyed it.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We took the Pearl District tour. All these new places that I haven't been to. We live here!! Our guide, Marissa, offered much information of each of the places we visited, in addition, to the company Forktown tours. She was very engaging, very fun. This is something everyone should do just to reconnect. I am definitely keeping this in mind for out of town company. Thank you

1  Thank Pam620
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

What a great way to sample some of the best food in recent memory. We took the Pearl District tour and loved the repurposed historic buildings along with wonderful food and drink. Our guide, Ariel, was well versed in all of the edibles at each stop along with the history of the building, the Pearl District area and general Portland vibe. Add in the opportunity to meet our friendly group members and it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

My husband and I really enjoyed the Mississippi Avenue food tour. We have been living in Portland for about eight months, but we hadn't tried any restaurants on Mississippi yet. The tour was a great way for us to experience the neighborhood and learn about the history, sustainability, and locally sourced ingredients from each of our stops. Ahna, our tour guide, was great - friendly and very knowledgeable. We look forward to coming back to each of the stops we made along the tour. If you are a visitor, local, or newcomer and you're thinking about trying a Forktown Food Tour, do it! You won't be disappointed.