US$ 161
US$ 144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
US$ 240
US$ 356
US$ 273
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 150
US$ 264
US$ 236
US$ 166
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I had to book a place to stay quickly as I was traveling to Portland on short notice to be with a family member who was undergoing surgery. I had the best accommodation at the Inn at Marquam Hill. I received the best breakfast cooked to order every morning by Nancy. My room was clean as was the rest of the house. Nancy went MORE than out of her way to be helpful to me while I was there. I would highly recommend this B&B. I would definitely stay there again. Thank you so much Nancy.
Allyson A.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Allyson A
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for a week. The hosts Nancy and Mike are very friendly people and made sure our stay was enjoyable and very comfortable. The rooms are nice and the inn is very clean. We are extremely thankful for Nancy's tips and advices. This place and the people who run it deserve a better rating than 5 stars! They deserve a home-like rating!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have recently been up at Oregon Health Science University for some procedures that stretched over several days, and the Inn is conveniently located less than 1/2 mi away. Nancy, the hostess, prepares custom breakfasts daily (I hear omelette son weekends), and is very friendly to talk with. The room we had was nice and we had plenty of room. A few nits: the A/C could do better on the main floor, and the deck could use a power wash. But, a goof location, and overall a good stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Inn while my friend was at OHSU. Great home, reasonable rates, wonderful people and comfy beds. Very clean and good food, even some cookies for St. Patricks day. Would stay again in a heart beat. The view from my room was breathtaking at night over the city and very nice during the day also.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Room was great, with a view, and the staff was so welcoming. Breakfast is made to order. Inexpensive, with free parking and good wifi. It's not the nicest, fanciest BnB I ever stayed at, but plenty nice for the money! Very close to OHSU and hiking trails on Marquam Hill.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, ask for ground level room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple