All reviews other guests breakfast cooked to order highly recommend this b b oregon health place to stay breakfast was delicious hosts beds downtown
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have recently been up at Oregon Health Science University for some procedures that stretched over several days, and the Inn is conveniently located less than 1/2 mi away. Nancy, the hostess, prepares custom breakfasts daily (I hear omelette son weekends), and is very friendly to talk with. The room we had was nice and we had plenty of room. A few nits: the A/C could do better on the main floor, and the deck could use a power wash. But, a goof location, and overall a good stay!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Inn while my friend was at OHSU. Great home, reasonable rates, wonderful people and comfy beds. Very clean and good food, even some cookies for St. Patricks day. Would stay again in a heart beat. The view from my room was breathtaking at night over the city and very nice during the day also.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Room was great, with a view, and the staff was so welcoming. Breakfast is made to order. Inexpensive, with free parking and good wifi. It's not the nicest, fanciest BnB I ever stayed at, but plenty nice for the money! Very close to OHSU and hiking trails on Marquam Hill.

Room tip: If you don't like stairs, ask for ground level room.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I stayed here for an interview at OHSU, so the inn had a great and convenient location. I imagine parking would be hard to find, but I didn't drive so this wasn't an issue for me. Nancy was my main point of contact. She answered quite a few of the questions I had for her over the phone and was very kind. Each room does not have its own bathroom, but there were two bathrooms on the top floor. I didn't have issues waiting to use it. Finally there are no keys to your room (only if requested) but I found the place to be very secure even without a key.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Nice visit. Everything is spelled out for you when you get there in an envelope. No key for your room but you can request one. If your parking during the week and you are parking for more than 2 hrs between 7am-5pm, get a parking pass from the host.
The room was comfortable and shared bathroom was very clean. Common area had plush sofas. Host made a cooked to order breakfast that was delicious. Can hear people walking above you at times but that doesn't last long. Hiking trails and park are nearby. No a/c but there was a fan provided. Met some great people at breakfast. Peaceful and relaxing time. Will stay again!

Date of stay: August 2016