US$ 191
US$ 162
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 260
US$ 193
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
US$ 176
Hotels.com
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$ 283
US$ 265
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 159
All reviewsother guestsbreakfast cooked to orderhighly recommend this b boregon healthplace to staybreakfast was delicioushostsdowntown
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I stayed here for an interview at OHSU, so the inn had a great and convenient location. I imagine parking would be hard to find, but I didn't drive so this wasn't an issue for me. Nancy was my main point of contact. She answered quite a few of the questions I had for her over the phone and was very kind. Each room does not have its own bathroom, but there were two bathrooms on the top floor. I didn't have issues waiting to use it. Finally there are no keys to your room (only if requested) but I found the place to be very secure even without a key.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Nice visit. Everything is spelled out for you when you get there in an envelope. No key for your room but you can request one. If your parking during the week and you are parking for more than 2 hrs between 7am-5pm, get a parking pass from the host.
The room was comfortable and shared bathroom was very clean. Common area had plush sofas. Host made a cooked to order breakfast that was delicious. Can hear people walking above you at times but that doesn't last long. Hiking trails and park are nearby. No a/c but there was a fan provided. Met some great people at breakfast. Peaceful and relaxing time. Will stay again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Inn at Marquam Hill was a godsend. Its proximity to OHSU made it easy to be at the hospital all day while my boyfriend recovered from major surgery. His sisters and I would spend the day with him and then return to the Inn to relax and regroup. It was ideal. Mike was a great host and most of the guests had someone in the hospital so there was a common bond and we made friends during our 10-day stay. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RLGirlFriday
Reviewed 19 June 2016

First, I want to address the personality and demeanor of the host: He is quiet, self contained, not an out-going friendly person (like me) but a sincerely nice, considerate, helpful person. Her is not a tour guide! He is not your mother! I have no complaints and am very grateful that a friend recommended this fine establishment. IF you want to feel at home, meet many other lovely people, enjoy a made to order breakfast, this is your place. Plus, if you are staying here to get to OHSU hospital/ med school, it is four blocks away. Guests are sensitive to each others needs as many are recovering patients and their families/support system. I'll be going back with my group in August for a friends surgery. Staying here will comfort all of us.

Room Tip: In talking with other guests, some of whom have staid here multiple times, The rooms all seem comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank gingerpeach6
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I stayed here for four nights while my son was at OHSU for medical reasons. The location is within walking distance of the hospital, which sure beats having to drive every day. The house is spacious and clean with comfortable furnishings. The price is reasonable and does include breakfast cooked to order. Mike and Nancy (hosts) were helpful and friendly, as were the other guests that I met while staying there. I loved staying here instead of a hotel!

Room Tip: Request a room with a view (nice).
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family