Hotel Lucia(Portland)
US$ 168
US$ 151
US$ 208
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 175
US$ 263
US$ 239
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 310/night.

US$ 208
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$ 283
US$ 265
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

All reviewsother guestsbreakfast cooked to orderhighly recommend this b boregon healthplace to staybreakfast was delicioushostsdowntown
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

With a 7 pm arrival, I was met with a letter on the table indicating what room to sleep in, and included my bill. The front door has no lock. The room was small and the house was noisy. I intended to stay 3 nights. In the morning, the host never greeted me, never asked who this stranger in his house was (me), and never introduced himself. There was no menu or meal option. Individual lodgers are asked what they want for breakfast. After watching the host (Mike) chop potatoes directly on the counter without a cutting board, I decided to leave.
No hospitality, no customer service. I had to calculate the room tax. Who doesn't take a debit card? Cash or check only. If you want a convenient location, but don't care about lack of hospitality in a noisy house, this is the place for you.

Stayed: June 2015
4  Thank 876stacyr
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Just what I needed while taking a class at OHSU. A friendly place with a clean, comfortable room, an outstanding breakfast and plenty of local advice for a tourist. Looking forward to my next trip out!

Room Tip: I had a room with a deck and a view, which was nice
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The owners of this inn provide something much needed for the families of patients at OHSU. They give you a clean, cozy, home-like atmosphere with comfortable beds...and they cook for you and ask you about why you are there. They deal with many family members facing crises with their loved ones' health - guests who feel sad, worried, nervous, afraid...and they care for them and comfort them. The soundproofing isn't the best, but it is built as a house - not a hotel...and most people who stay there are so exhausted from their time at the hospital that they sleep very well anyway on their beds filled with big pillows and fluffy comforters. This is more than an inn, it fills a need for comfort and support over breakfast in times of sadness and fear...yet it is still peaceful and private the rest of the day. My only wish was that the room was priced lower so I could have stayed longer...There should be places like this all over the country within walking distance of hospitals for the families of the patients there. Thank you for having this inn and providing the comfort that you do to those in need. I will remember it always.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cnft
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My mom and I stayed at the Inn for 2 months after I underwent stem cell transplant at OHSU. Mike and Nancy were beyond wonderful hosts and we were "at home" away from home. They catered to us at every turn (when they could) and treated us like royalty. The breakfasts are fabulous - almost anything you can think of and requests accepted - and it was so nice to have a kitchen and dining area for lunch and dinner. The location was perfect and the view (depending on the room) is lovely. Rave, rave, rave. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a one night stay or extended.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Holly C
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I had made the reservation for my wife and daughter with Mike (owner's son) for a single room with two beds and private bath. Mike said he could do it if we booked two nights but not a single, so I booked both. When they arrived the owner said they couldn't honor this room ("Mike made a mistake") and didn't realize it was for two people (that is why I wanted two beds!) and moved them to a single room with one small bed and a shared bath. They had my contact information so if they couldn't honor the original reservation why didn't they call? The area and B&B are nice, bed is comfortable, the owners are pleasant, and it is close to OHSU on the positive. On the negative the walls are extremely thin (they could literally hear the people in the next room rolling over as the beds squeek), the gentleman above them kept my wife up most of the evening walking around on hardwood which resinated to their room, and had to share the bath (not a big deal if they weren't private people). If you are a walker, prepare to walk in the streets as sidewalks are hard to come by, they do say it is a pretty safe area to walk. FYI - they don't take credit cards.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business