“July 13 - July 15”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

twilhelmi
Austin, Texas
“July 13 - July 15”
Reviewed 1 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

one thing: I definitely LOVED this place. Abby was very helpful since the beginning till the end of the trip. Always prompt to help in anything we needed. She gave me all the tips for a first timer in Portland and I really loved. Definitely saved me a lot of money telling me about the jump bikes and get around. The place is located in a great neighborhood, very close to a lot of bars and restaurants and only 2 blocks away of "Salt and straw" (dangerous.... that place is DELICIOUS). Also right on the corner has the bikes to be booked what makes life so much easier. If you are exploring the city you definitely don't need a car, the bikes brings you in every tourist points. Very easy. The place also is super cute, and amazedly clean and I fell in love with the vintage look. She has all the amenities there, including iron which is very helpful for us travelers. The building has an elevator in addiction to the stairs so don't worry if you have huge luggage. The special touches got my heart, the fact the shower has a fun light every time we turn on, the bluetooth speaker in the shower and the Lush really surprised me in the best way ever. Thank you Abby for everything. You were the best host I ever had.

Date of stay: July 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing