Lowest prices for your stay
$127
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Courtyard
$124
$127
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Priceline$127
Hotels.com$127
Algotels$142
1,200 results
All reviews great location voodoo donuts valet parking walked everywhere key card per day front desk staff homeless people the room was nice lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel and staff were very pleasant. TDY to Portland for Rose Festival and if I lived in that city I would be embarrassed. Crime, homeless and drugs everywhere. I will never be back. As I stated the hotel was nice, if I could have just stayed in room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Alison Perlick, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

G6012PDray!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and thank you for the complement regarding our hotel and team. I am sorry to learn of your experience in our city. Portland is making some progress towards getting back on track, and we will continue to help support the efforts within our community.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

We weren’t actually able to stay here because they couldn’t accommodate my SUV with the Thule box on top of it. The hotel website & every review I read said the hotel had valet parking. However, no one said anything about there being a height limit. We arrived, checked in and they tried to accommodate my car but it wouldn’t fit. Unfortunately, we had to check out and find another location to stay. The best part of this whole frustrating experience was the customer service we received from Tamara. She was beyond helpful, even calling other properties to see about their parking situation and offering advice on where to look given our travel plans. She made a stressful situation much better by her amazing customer service. We were able to check out with no penalty and stay at another property. Thanks Tamara!

Room tip: Valet parking is in a garage with a 7ft. height limit
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alison Perlick, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

324kindraf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to accommodate your vehicle. As a downtown property, our parking garage does have a very limited amount of spaces that can house vehicles taller than 7 feet. We appreciate hearing that Tamara was able to assist with locating hotel that had a parking option that met your needs.
Once again, we value your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the Portland area.

Reviewed 8 June 2022

Nice hotel in a central location, you need a key card to get in through the main doors (day and night) for security purposes, so that tells you a bit about the area. The in out privilege's of the $45/day valet parking was convenient, however if you don't need it, there is a lot half a block down that is only $15/day (compared to the $30 one they tell you that is across the street). The Front Desk Manager was very helpful and accommodating. The room was huge and beds were comfortable, however there was no fan in the bathroom and the shower curtain was dollar store quality and ripped immediately when pulling it back. Otherwise it was a good stay.

Reviewed 3 March 2022

I had a terrific visit to this hotel. It's been several years since I was last here. The location was terrific for a show at Roseland Theater. Everyone on the staff was so helpful, especially Tamara. She was the most helpful person I have ever encountered at a hotel. The room was nice. I haven't stayed downtown Portland for a while due to the cost of parking but I got a good rate on the room so it wasn't as painful. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 7 September 2021

This hotel was great - our room was HUGE and it was just a regular room. Valet parking was very convenient and the woman that was in charge of the valet parking (I wish I remembered her name) was so nice and helpful! Considering the part of town we were in the room was remarkably quiet. Location couldn't be better (short walk to everything including Voodoo Donuts) but I have to say Portland has really taken a turn for the worst since I was there last - so many homeless people everywhere in tents, garbage everywhere, etc. Luckily the hotel requires a key card even to get into the lobby so that was very nice (though sad such a thing is required). Overall great hotel - I would definitely stay there again if I ever am in Portland.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank ViciousTrollop1
Alison Perlick, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

ViciousTrollop1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate all of your positive feedback regarding our rooms and staff.
We will continue to do our part to help support our community and be active members in helping to improve our city.
We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Thanks again,