“Great Hotel in Great Location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
john S
“Great Hotel in Great Location”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018

We rented a one-bedroom unit on the 14th floor through Stay Alfred for Portland Feast. Everything was perfect. Easy instructions to get us into the room. A clean and very swanky room, complete with a kitchen and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over Portland.

This is a really nice part of town on the north side of the Pearl District. There is no parking associated with the building, so you have to take care of that separately. I parked in a nice secure garage downtown and then we spent our four days either walking, using Lyft or Car-2-Go. Portland is very easy to get around in.

The room was clean and finished with nice furniture and utilities including gas range and washer/dryer. The view was spectacular. The bed was comfortable. We typically stay at higher-end hotels, but went this route on a friend's recommendation. Those friends were in town for the same event as well and stayed in a two-bedroom Stay Alfred unit on the 7th floor. Their stay was equally fulfilling.

housergt
Dana Point, California
“Portland getaway”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Great time. Accommodations are as advertised. Nice location. Very clean. Easy walking distance to a lot. This building is on the north side of town so a bit on the peripheral but then only a short walk to things. No parking is a bit of a pain.
As with other Stay Alfred units, make sure to bring any essentials. Only complaint would be that they scrub everything from the previous occupant. No salt/pepper or condiments or anything. Completely sterile. Clean but sterile as in not like homey. I left some butter, ketchup, mayo, mustard, SnP but I bet they removed it. I would’ve appreciated and used something in the fridge that wasn’t expired.

DanW133
Austin, Texas
“nice hotel, the cop security sucks”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This hotel was perfect for what we needed. The place was clean , nice and quiet. The only beef I have is the security cops that are in the building are unpleasant and it's not because I don't like cops. They just assume you are trouble. I walked in with my backpack and the guy starts questioning me and asking if I was a homeless person. he was like 20 questions , when I just wanted to get to my room. Once my wide and daughter came in he finally let it be. The next few days I would get cold looks almost like I wasn't welcome. even my daughter was asking me about it.

so yeah that has little to do with the room , but it was the environment that I had to endure to stay here. as far as the room it was marvelous, the bathroom was spotless. The check in and out was great, I would stay here again. don't let my cop experience decide it for you. I kind of rolled it off, after traveling all over the world I have had my share of experiences and this is small potatoes, I just thought I'd leave my feedback for fellow travelers.
Best part of this place is the coffee show right up the road called ovation coffee. get the pistachio latte and come back and give me a helpful vote latter :)

TracyW152...
“Very minimal place”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Couch sits opposite tv location. Had to move it to watch tv. No side tables
in living room. Only one kitchen light. Had to take a lamp out of room.
Was clean. Small place. Location was great. Building quiet
Parking a real issue. Meters.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Rodd G
“Excellent location and unit to explore beautiful Portland. Can't wait to get back to one the greatest cities!”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What an excellent home base to explore Portland. More breweries and restaurants to chose from it made our heads spin. The unit was clean and comfortable for our family of 4. Will return again for sure.

Management Response
12 Mar 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing