“Fantastic location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chandler, Arizona
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved the location of this apartment! It's within walking distance of everything in downtown. It was great to have easy access to the apartment and the security of the building was definitely an added bonus. The apartment was exactly as described, very cute, simple decor, extremely clean and orderly. It had everything that I needed.
Vacasa rents several of these apartments in this building and I rented a one bedroom.
They made it a very seamless process, which was very comfortable!
I was extremely satisfied with this apartment and I would highly recommend it! When I get back, I will definitely rent this one again!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing