2 people are viewing this hotel
Official Website$147
Expedia.com$147
Hotels.com$147
3,710 results
All reviews kimpton hotel red star tavern king suite social hour love this hotel front desk staff the pearl valet parking food carts pioneer square upon check public transportation lobby downtown doorman funky wallpaper
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

Great food and delicious cocktails at Finch on Fifth. Jennifer was an amazing waitress! She helped me pick the perfect food and drink. Her kindness brightened my day.

Hotel is beautifully decorated and in a great location for walking Portland.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2022

The dinner and service was great at Finch on 5th, which is inside the Royal Sonesta. I had the Ahi tuna entree, which i finished in about 5 minutes because I couldn't stop eating it. The server, Jennifer, was really kind, on point, and welcomed me to Portland. It was great for a peaceful dinner with the rainy Portland streets outside.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Had a lovely stay. Front desk staff were very friendly. We had snacks and drinks at their restaurant Finch on 5th. Excellent food and cocktails. Jennifer who looked after us was very attentive and kind. Recommended!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2022

I have been traveling the world for 20 years. This, by far and large, is one of the top hotels/restaurant bars I have ever been to. Got off a long flight exhausted, Karla greeted me at the front desk. She was so cheery and happy, my mood immediately went from travel exhausted to excited to be here. Shakespeare, at the bar, from the moment I sat down made me feel at home. Loved the open kitchen/grill. The food, delicious. The drinks, perfect. The hotel, room, decor and upkeep are incredible. If I could give 6 stars, I would.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2022

The hotel is very unique, with great art work, and true style. We ate dinner at the restaurant. Our server, Jennifer, was marvelous, and the food was spectacular. The tuna was outstanding and the charcuterie was very tasty.