Lowest prices for your stay
$151
Priceline$176
Expedia.com$147
ZenHotels.com$187
3,710 results
All reviews kimpton hotel red star tavern king suite social hour love this hotel front desk staff the pearl valet parking food carts pioneer square upon check public transportation lobby downtown doorman funky wallpaper
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Had a lovely stay. Front desk staff were very friendly. We had snacks and drinks at their restaurant Finch on 5th. Excellent food and cocktails. Jennifer who looked after us was very attentive and kind. Recommended!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2022

I have been traveling the world for 20 years. This, by far and large, is one of the top hotels/restaurant bars I have ever been to. Got off a long flight exhausted, Karla greeted me at the front desk. She was so cheery and happy, my mood immediately went from travel exhausted to excited to be here. Shakespeare, at the bar, from the moment I sat down made me feel at home. Loved the open kitchen/grill. The food, delicious. The drinks, perfect. The hotel, room, decor and upkeep are incredible. If I could give 6 stars, I would.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2022

The hotel is very unique, with great art work, and true style. We ate dinner at the restaurant. Our server, Jennifer, was marvelous, and the food was spectacular. The tuna was outstanding and the charcuterie was very tasty.

Reviewed 17 September 2022

We stayed at the Royal Sonesta Portland Downtown which has an eclectic range of furnishings. We ate at the Finch on the 5th which has an inviting atmosphere. We had Jennifer as our server who was very friendly, attentive and helped make our stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 September 2022 via mobile

We were doing a stay cation at the Royal Sonesta Portland and had dinner at Finch which is the hotel resteraunt. We had Jennifer as a server and she was amazing! Super friendly and attentive. Hopefully you'll get her as your server! Our experience was fantastic!

Trip type: Travelled with family