See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Front desk staff nice enough. However, the room was not well maintained. The seal in the toilet tank leaked and so the toilet would cycle on to refill water into the tank all night. Enough though the web information claims that there is a refrigerator and microwave in the room, there was NO refrigerator nor microwave in the room. The air conditioner thermostat was not well calibrated - I had to turn it to 63 in order to get the room to stay about 70 degrees.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Never had I ever encountered a problem like this. I don't know who dropped the ball on this one but I am just completely frustrated by this experience.

I had booked 2 rooms in July because there was an event coming up in Pendleton. I booked in April through orbitz, got my confirmation and everything was good. Fast forward to late May/early June, I noticed the name changed from Pendleton Motel to Motel 6 Pendleton West, weird, but I didn't receive any email or phone call regarding any problems so I shrugged it off. Fast forward to late June, I thought maybe it was a good idea to check with them and make sure they got my reservation correctly if they did experience a change in establishment. Called them in the afternoon, the girl working there found ONE room under that reservation but then proceeded to tell me that they no longer had a contract with orbitz/expedia anymore so the price I booked it for was no longer valid, furthermore they only had ONE room and not TWO.

I don't care if they didn't want to renew their expedia/orbitz contract, but it's important for them to contact their customer about rooms not being guaranteed and price will be changing. It's not the consumer's fault for contract changes and at the very least it's your duty to inform us of such changes. When I confronted the girl at the front desk about this, she told me they were in the midst of calling the customers but we're talking about a name change since late May and it is now 2 weeks before the event in mid JULY and EVERY HOTEL around the area sold out! Could you imagine the horror if I drove 5 hours there to find out that I had no rooms and the price was no longer the same! She promised me a phone call Friday night or Saturday morning at the latest. It's now Wednesday and no phone call. So if it wasn't necessarily their fault in the beginning it is now.......

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank WMYY_12
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I thought I had scored a good deal as I called the hotel directly and got a pretty good rate and they even threw in a senior discount, my total, with taxes was $50-....well, not so fast. I checked in just before 6:00 pm and was told the room would be ready in about 20 minutes. No problem, I wanted an early dinner, so I went out and had dinner. Upon my return, I noticed the front door to my room was in need of paint...I continued inside. I think the next thing that caught my attention was a funky smell, possibly tobacco and/or something attempting to cover that smell up. As I was planning an early start in the morning and I was solo, I thought, how bad could it be? So I opened the window, bad idea, as it faced the freeway, it was noisy. The room itself was poorly cleaned, debris on the floor, several dead bugs on the window sill. On the plus side, the bed was fairly comfortable, the sheets and towels were clean. Would I go back?...that would be a NO.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

i never stay at any motel 6 because i ve always think that cheap price is for a cheap hotel where everything is just dirty and they give you the worse customer service ever. well this hotel or motel is totally different than the other motel 6 brand. the room i got was a deal for 2x1. pay 1 night for 2 night stay. the room was a non smoking 2 beds which really surprise me with their room set up. my surprise was really the towel deco which was like wow!! even a small deco in the trash cans which u never see even in the big hotels. the tub was clean and smell good like lavender. no hairs which is one of the eww things you first say. had enough towels and xtra soap. the only thing i was surprise was the wall color was just 1 plain color and usually i seen orange but for lmy understandning this motel 6 is in process of renovation as they just open recently. it looks old from outside but rooms are much better than u can imagine. I would suggest the MG to buy new mattress cus the one queen size was little to hard for my back. the King size perfect, so comfortable with a nice pad. this room was a king size and a queen size. type of a family room. furniture was up to date, no scratches and very clean. no smell what so ever, so i had a wonderful stay for the memorial weekend. to bad they dont have a pool. The front desk girl called me to check in our stay and that made me feel safe and comfortable she asked me twice if i was sure that i did not need it anything extra , i asked if they had water since vending machine has only sodas, they provided me with free water bottles which that made it more great. i suggest you to ask for places to visit while you are in town the fd gave me good options as a family otherwise we wouldnt know what to do in such small town. Thanks for the night young lady that made us feel like home, very safe and secure at night. breakfast next door at Dennys $4 :) i will come back for the holidays!!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Big comfortable room. This room was really clean with nice comfortable pillows. Bedding smell clean as it should be. Furniture in great shape and clean! This motel has been turned into a motel 6. But their signage stills shows as pendleton motel" which completely confuses you at your arrival. I didnt like that. They should change it online aswell or let customer knows. Theres also new managers from out of town which were really nice and welcoming. The young manager was very friendly and helpful in directions to the most visited areas. She had all this auggestions for .me to visit and helped me plan my weekwend there. If its your first time i suggest to ask her. Apparently they are juat starting wirh alot of changes but i think their rooms are nice comfortable and clean. The dennys next door has a great breakfast menu. Saw a few stores around the block. I didnt see any bus. I rented a car to visit all this famous spots. My bad points are for the maid that kept me waiting all day for my washcloth. No shampoo, no peraonal items but a small bar soap. The towel deco was very nice and neat.

Room Tip: 3rd floor seems to be the best.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo