Lowest prices for your stay
$138
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity$138
Priceline$112
FindHotel$112
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2022

This is a lower cost motel. Nothing fancy. The bed was comfortable. The television was tiny. Everything was in working order and the staff was friendly and helpful. Big parking lot. It's downtown. Continental breakfast items.

Date of stay: January 2022
Nirmal Singh, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Dear Ronjeris, Thanks for taking the time to review ABVI. We appreciate your business.
Happy

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place but it just was so outdated and a bit dirty. I just don’t get how some people can give this motel a 4 or 5 star. Have they never experienced a really nice place.? You can’t legitimately rate a place based on the outdoor flower baskets or the cereal. The motel is run down and not very clean. We never wanted to have our shoes off due to the stains on the carpet. I would have given the motel a one star but Happy, the front desk attendant was very pleasant and tried to be accommodating. We stayed here during the Whisky Fest and the room with taxes and fees was about $300 per night, way too expensive for a motel of this caliber.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2021

Dear Michael,
The concerns you raise are important to us, so while it's excellent to know the service we provided you was fantastic, we apologize your stay wasn't up to our standards. Our team has noted your feedback and will work to ensure nothing of this nature repeats itself. We're capable of much better, so we hope you'll consider allowing us to make amends for this next time you're in the Pendleton area.

Reviewed 5 June 2020 via mobile

Great stay! This was a last minute hotwire booking because my planned hotel walked me with no options. I must admit that when I saw the brand I was rather disappointed and when I realized it was exterior corridor I was even more so disappointed. I was humbled and taught not to judge a book by its cover, that’s for certain! The first thing that I noticed was that the lobby area looked new and modern. The building for sod by the entrance was in great shape and everything had a familiar feel to it vs a low class feel. The owner is the one who checked me in and he was gracious, kind, and efficient. We were provided snacks and drinks, directions to our room, and I believe that he was genuine and his desire to welcome us and to be of any service should we need it. We had a very comfortable king bed, nice fixtures and fittings, all new plumbing from what I could tell, and everything was clean and modern. It felt more like being in the bathroom mother Hampton, courtyard, etc. than being in a exterior corridor America’s best. Our room was quiet, the climate control worked well, it was comfortable, and I will certainly stay here again. Check out was hassle free and I was quite impressed in the daylight to see how updated, freshly painted, and nice the grounds looked - even flower baskets. This place not only has great service but curb appeal. I’m very impressed and I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Professor-Doktor
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I was traveling on business to Pendleton, OR. I was just looking for a comfortable bed and a safe place to park. Both of which the hotel provided. "Happy", the man behind the front desk, lived up to his namesake and greeted us warmly. When we had troubles with our room key, he quickly came over to let us in to our room. He ran back to the front desk and quickly returned with the device to take care of our door.

The hotel and surrounding neighborhood were very safe and quiet. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. They do have a nice outdoor pool, but it was covered because it was October and very cold. The complimentary breakfast provided all the basics including waffles, cereal, coffee and juices. The weather was chill and so was the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Awful. I would not go again. The stairs are in poor repair. There was a dirty rag in the bathroom under the toilet. I opened the door to the adjoining room and tape had been used to place the cords which looked awful. Motorcyclists under my room talked until all hours. Very little available in the way of TV.

Date of stay: August 2019
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear Jeneane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept our apologies if we didn't meet your expectations. We always strive to deliver a clean and comfortable stay for valued guests like you, but it seems this was not achieved during your last visit. Rest assured that our team will immediately address the issue you've highlighted and use your feedback to continually improve upon our guest accommodations.