Lowest prices for your stay
$96
Priceline
$97
Vio.com
$94
Expedia.com$99
Travelocity$99
Lol.travel$111
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2020 via mobile

Great stay! This was a last minute hotwire booking because my planned hotel walked me with no options. I must admit that when I saw the brand I was rather disappointed and when I realized it was exterior corridor I was even more so disappointed. I was humbled and taught not to judge a book by its cover, that’s for certain! The first thing that I noticed was that the lobby area looked new and modern. The building for sod by the entrance was in great shape and everything had a familiar feel to it vs a low class feel. The owner is the one who checked me in and he was gracious, kind, and efficient. We were provided snacks and drinks, directions to our room, and I believe that he was genuine and his desire to welcome us and to be of any service should we need it. We had a very comfortable king bed, nice fixtures and fittings, all new plumbing from what I could tell, and everything was clean and modern. It felt more like being in the bathroom mother Hampton, courtyard, etc. than being in a exterior corridor America’s best. Our room was quiet, the climate control worked well, it was comfortable, and I will certainly stay here again. Check out was hassle free and I was quite impressed in the daylight to see how updated, freshly painted, and nice the grounds looked - even flower baskets. This place not only has great service but curb appeal. I’m very impressed and I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Professor-Doktor
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I was traveling on business to Pendleton, OR. I was just looking for a comfortable bed and a safe place to park. Both of which the hotel provided. "Happy", the man behind the front desk, lived up to his namesake and greeted us warmly. When we had troubles with our room key, he quickly came over to let us in to our room. He ran back to the front desk and quickly returned with the device to take care of our door.

The hotel and surrounding neighborhood were very safe and quiet. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. They do have a nice outdoor pool, but it was covered because it was October and very cold. The complimentary breakfast provided all the basics including waffles, cereal, coffee and juices. The weather was chill and so was the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Awful. I would not go again. The stairs are in poor repair. There was a dirty rag in the bathroom under the toilet. I opened the door to the adjoining room and tape had been used to place the cords which looked awful. Motorcyclists under my room talked until all hours. Very little available in the way of TV.

Date of stay: August 2019
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear Jeneane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept our apologies if we didn't meet your expectations. We always strive to deliver a clean and comfortable stay for valued guests like you, but it seems this was not achieved during your last visit. Rest assured that our team will immediately address the issue you've highlighted and use your feedback to continually improve upon our guest accommodations.

Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

A perfect motel! Room was clean and spacious, instant coffee available, a hair dryer and a fridge for your own purchases. You can park directly outside of your room and there are so many places to go to eat in walking distance.
We had access to the pool which was clean.
Sun beds were cracked so I would recommend you be careful when sitting on them.
A nice variety of drinks, fruit and waffles for breakfast.
I would definitely recommend this motel to everyone and anyone!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 4lexia22
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Place smelled musty and was run down. The sheets were yellowish instead of white and the towels were worn out. Woke up in the morning and toilet was clogged. They had no plunger and maintenance never showed up. Spent an hour trying to unclog toilet and had to go buy a plunger at the store. They offered a $40 discount and instead of crediting my card they charged me an additional $40. They credited back the $40 after I called them, but then never actually issued a credit for my inconvenience. However, they are in a good location near restaurants and pubs that you can walk to. They have a continental breakfast that was okay. Considering this place is a Red Lion hotel, I was not impressed and will not stay here again.

Room tip: Needs to be cleaned and maintained better.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Dear Michelle,
Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the maintenance issues you brought to our attention. Our team has been notified and is investigating your concerns right away to ensure everything is in top working order for future guests. While we are unable to change the past, we hope you allow us another chance to change your perceptions next time.