Lowest prices for your stay
$121
$127
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$111
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Priceline$122
Hotels.com$127
Lol.travel$128
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Place smelled musty and was run down. The sheets were yellowish instead of white and the towels were worn out. Woke up in the morning and toilet was clogged. They had no plunger and maintenance never showed up. Spent an hour trying to unclog toilet and had to go buy a plunger at the store. They offered a $40 discount and instead of crediting my card they charged me an additional $40. They credited back the $40 after I called them, but then never actually issued a credit for my inconvenience. However, they are in a good location near restaurants and pubs that you can walk to. They have a continental breakfast that was okay. Considering this place is a Red Lion hotel, I was not impressed and will not stay here again.

Room tip: Needs to be cleaned and maintained better.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Dear Michelle,
Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the maintenance issues you brought to our attention. Our team has been notified and is investigating your concerns right away to ensure everything is in top working order for future guests. While we are unable to change the past, we hope you allow us another chance to change your perceptions next time.

Reviewed 6 July 2019

I was very disappointed with the bed. Very old and not supportive. This should be addressed if anyone else stay . I don't know how any of the other units were. The sheets were very old. I spoke with the Owner.

Room tip: Do not stay in room 160
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear Martha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as all guest feedback is appreciated. Providing a clean and comfortable bed is one of the most important things we can do, so it is unfortunate that yours was not to your preference. Your feedback has been forwarded to our team so we can address your concerns promptly. Next time you're in town, we'd love to deliver to you the comfortable bed you expect.

Reviewed 27 May 2019

Very friendly staff does their best to welcome you to Pendleton. Don't expect much more than a clean, quiet, comfortable room and basic continental breakfast. Our room was farthest away from the street which was helpful and the other guests were very courteous and quiet by 10pm. Bring your own pillow if you can't do the wafer thin hotel slabs. I also traveled with my own towel and shower shoes based on other reviews but didn't need them as the bathroom was clean but worn as expected with a structure of this age. Walk to Rainbow Cafe for breakfast if you desire a beefier meal to start your day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 7 January 2019

This was a good place for my return trip from St George Utah. I was planning a short hunting trip on my way back home. Two of us stayed there while we drove two cars back. It made the trip go easier. Room was very clean. everybody we met were friendly and knowledgeable. A very good recommendation for our dinner.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This motel was presented as a bargain at Red Lion in Pendleton, OR. The online picture of the motel showed the facility located south of the city. The actual motel was located in downtown and the name was Americas Best Value Inn, a property that had been purchased by Red Lion.

Room tip: The room rate was actually a bargain at $62 a night. The room itself was less than a bargain.
Date of stay: November 2018