Lowest prices for your stay
$138
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$112
Travelocity$138
FindHotel$113
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019

I was very disappointed with the bed. Very old and not supportive. This should be addressed if anyone else stay . I don't know how any of the other units were. The sheets were very old. I spoke with the Owner.

Room tip: Do not stay in room 160
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear Martha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as all guest feedback is appreciated. Providing a clean and comfortable bed is one of the most important things we can do, so it is unfortunate that yours was not to your preference. Your feedback has been forwarded to our team so we can address your concerns promptly. Next time you're in town, we'd love to deliver to you the comfortable bed you expect.

Reviewed 27 May 2019

Very friendly staff does their best to welcome you to Pendleton. Don't expect much more than a clean, quiet, comfortable room and basic continental breakfast. Our room was farthest away from the street which was helpful and the other guests were very courteous and quiet by 10pm. Bring your own pillow if you can't do the wafer thin hotel slabs. I also traveled with my own towel and shower shoes based on other reviews but didn't need them as the bathroom was clean but worn as expected with a structure of this age. Walk to Rainbow Cafe for breakfast if you desire a beefier meal to start your day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 7 January 2019

This was a good place for my return trip from St George Utah. I was planning a short hunting trip on my way back home. Two of us stayed there while we drove two cars back. It made the trip go easier. Room was very clean. everybody we met were friendly and knowledgeable. A very good recommendation for our dinner.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This motel was presented as a bargain at Red Lion in Pendleton, OR. The online picture of the motel showed the facility located south of the city. The actual motel was located in downtown and the name was Americas Best Value Inn, a property that had been purchased by Red Lion.

Room tip: The room rate was actually a bargain at $62 a night. The room itself was less than a bargain.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2018

They would have gotten a better rating if the mattress on my bed wasn't so bad. It sank on the side. Good thing I was the only one in the room. I don't think it would have been good for two people and it was a King bed!!! The other negative was the lack of electrical plugs. They had a clock but no outlet to plug it in. I had to use the battery on my computer and then charge it in the bathroom because it was the only place where I could plug it in. The shampoo bottle which it is nice they provide, had so little shampoo, it was only good for one person to use. If you have a king size bed, then you should have enough for two. But other than that, the staff was nice, the hotel was pleasant to look at, though I wish there was a view of the river behind it. It had a good central location, though the one way streets was a bit confusing. The hanging baskets was a nice touch. I paid 10.00 more for this hotel, so I guess it depends on what you want if you pay more. If I come here again, I might try the other hotel which is cheaper. They might have a better mattress.

Room tip: check the room before you pay
Date of stay: October 2018