Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$99
Destinia.com$117
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2019

This was a good place for my return trip from St George Utah. I was planning a short hunting trip on my way back home. Two of us stayed there while we drove two cars back. It made the trip go easier. Room was very clean. everybody we met were friendly and knowledgeable. A very good recommendation for our dinner.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This motel was presented as a bargain at Red Lion in Pendleton, OR. The online picture of the motel showed the facility located south of the city. The actual motel was located in downtown and the name was Americas Best Value Inn, a property that had been purchased by Red Lion.

Room tip: The room rate was actually a bargain at $62 a night. The room itself was less than a bargain.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2018

They would have gotten a better rating if the mattress on my bed wasn't so bad. It sank on the side. Good thing I was the only one in the room. I don't think it would have been good for two people and it was a King bed!!! The other negative was the lack of electrical plugs. They had a clock but no outlet to plug it in. I had to use the battery on my computer and then charge it in the bathroom because it was the only place where I could plug it in. The shampoo bottle which it is nice they provide, had so little shampoo, it was only good for one person to use. If you have a king size bed, then you should have enough for two. But other than that, the staff was nice, the hotel was pleasant to look at, though I wish there was a view of the river behind it. It had a good central location, though the one way streets was a bit confusing. The hanging baskets was a nice touch. I paid 10.00 more for this hotel, so I guess it depends on what you want if you pay more. If I come here again, I might try the other hotel which is cheaper. They might have a better mattress.

Room tip: check the room before you pay
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Honestly unless you are involved in the rodeo do not stay here.
Gross.
Funny note. They make a point of saying no smoking on the premises or a big fine and there are ashtrays everywhere. Bed not comfey. But hey.. they have a fridge and ironing board. No room to iron but still.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This is an older property that hasn’t aged well. Paper thin linens, clean-ish rooms but grounds not particularly tidy. Staff polite. Only reason for ranking is the two block walk to Main Street. Shopping, excellent restaurants and the Underground Tour are all close to the location.

Date of stay: August 2018