Lowest prices for your stay
$111
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity$138
Priceline$112
FindHotel$112
All reviews waffles flower baskets bed was comfortable would stay here again downtown motel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018

They would have gotten a better rating if the mattress on my bed wasn't so bad. It sank on the side. Good thing I was the only one in the room. I don't think it would have been good for two people and it was a King bed!!! The other negative was the lack of electrical plugs. They had a clock but no outlet to plug it in. I had to use the battery on my computer and then charge it in the bathroom because it was the only place where I could plug it in. The shampoo bottle which it is nice they provide, had so little shampoo, it was only good for one person to use. If you have a king size bed, then you should have enough for two. But other than that, the staff was nice, the hotel was pleasant to look at, though I wish there was a view of the river behind it. It had a good central location, though the one way streets was a bit confusing. The hanging baskets was a nice touch. I paid 10.00 more for this hotel, so I guess it depends on what you want if you pay more. If I come here again, I might try the other hotel which is cheaper. They might have a better mattress.

Room tip: check the room before you pay
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Honestly unless you are involved in the rodeo do not stay here.
Gross.
Funny note. They make a point of saying no smoking on the premises or a big fine and there are ashtrays everywhere. Bed not comfey. But hey.. they have a fridge and ironing board. No room to iron but still.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This is an older property that hasn’t aged well. Paper thin linens, clean-ish rooms but grounds not particularly tidy. Staff polite. Only reason for ranking is the two block walk to Main Street. Shopping, excellent restaurants and the Underground Tour are all close to the location.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I stayed here six nights while visiting family in the area. It is an older motel but it is in a great location to walk to restaurants and shopping. The Pendleton Riverwalk is two blocks away and it is a nice paved trail for a daily walk along the river. As an older mid-60s woman, I felt safe because my room was on the second floor and I could park my rental car in off-street parking. The staff was very responsive (eg., I arrived around 9 PM and had fresh food for the refrigerator but I could tell it did not work; the front desk person came right away and fixed the problem.) I did not use it, but the motel has laundry facilities. I would stay at this motel again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The room we stayed was comfortable, but we had problems with the refrigerator. It was not working properly and our fruit, yogurt, cheese and milk were not being kept as cold as they should have been. We wound up throwing out some of the food because we didn't want to wind up sick.
Also, the morning after I got home I checked my checking account balance online and discovered that my account had been charged the full amount of our four night stay. When we checked out my roommate and I paid cash for the room charge and luckily I did get a receipt. It took me 2 days to get this charge credited back to my account so the automatic bill payments that were due to start coming through would not wind up with NSF charges.
Due to these problems I WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ktonge716