“First visit at Susie's Cafe”
Review of Susie's Cafe

Susie's Cafe
Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I am absolutely delighted with this new restaurant...food was delicious and great service! My daughter had General Tso's Chicken and said it's the best she's ever had. I had BBQ pork lo mein and it was very flavorful and the veggies were fresh and delicious! When I paid with my debit card I didn't realize I needed to add a tip on the yellow ticket before they ran my card. I tried to tip on my receipt when I signed it but Susie explained she had already totaled it. She was SO sweet and explained how she didn't want to ask me if I wanted to tip because some people don't. We talked for a few minutes and she is so friendly and I told her that we'll definitely be back soon!!!!

1  Thank Queencandi

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Kwong's Cafe has closed, but has re-opened with new owners as Susie's Cafe. New phone number is 541-276-6404. Food and service is a big improvement over the most recent previous owners.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have always had great service and very good food here. Whenever I come home & visit my parents, we come down to Kwong's. I love this place.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

We visited Kwongs and ordered 4 meals for 5 people to share. It was more than enough food. Since we ordered 4 it also came with mongolian beef. The meals were decent and a great value. The appearance of the restaurant could use some work. It was outdated and had a strange smell inside. Otherwise, it was a great experience. They gave us fortune cookies with our bill.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We always stop here for dinner when in Pendleton and are never disappointed with the food. Service is very good and all the staff really works to make your meal perfect