“Super Fast Delivery”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We didn't want to leave our hotel as the parking was very tight and we didn't want to lose our place in front of our room. So we opted for pizza and Pizza Hut is our choice. They said 45 min and we got it in 30. Super hot, they brought lots of add-on's (cheese, hot peppers, salt/pepper, napkins). Great delivery guy, very nice and we tipped accordingly.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I went to pizza but to get wings between football games. I entered an empty place a a minute or so later the guy came out and took my order. I had to repeat it back cause he got the order incorrect but corrected it immediately. I was asked what sauce I wanted with the wings and I got ranch. After I paid for the wings, $12, I noticed that e bill was $12.50 so ey charged me .50 cents for 1 small container of ranch dressing. I got my wings about 10 minutes later and went home. We enjoyed the wings they were good but after spending $12 for an order of wings you would think you would get 1 sauce free but I guess not. I had ranch at home I didn't need to buy any.Pizza Hut needs to tell their patrons they chafe for sauce. The problems I had were the online menu had no prices and there were no menus in the restaurant that I could find because I wanted a take home one. Overall the food was good but the lack of menus and charging for one tiny sauce isn't good customer service.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Each year when we travel to Pendleton and stay at the Oxford Suites we walk across the road and pick up pizzas that we can enjoy on the hotel patio. They are always great!

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

The pizza was ok but I would rather order it from home. Sitting inside the atmosphere was not that good. It was hard to get service and it really was not that clean.

1  Thank Pentukey
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I placed the order online. When I picked up the order not only was my pizza ready at the given time but it was accurate. Despite the fact that they were a little bit busy the waiter/ cashier was very fast, friendly and attentive. He was professional, personal and fun making me wanting to return and dine in. His name was Gabriel (or at least that was the name on the receipt)