“Not Great but Good, Potential for Great!”
Review of Comos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Comos
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 May 2013

It's small for one, if your claustrophobic this is not the place for you. The food was adequate but the potential was there for greatness. Signage is terrible, easy to miss. I felt like they were trying just not getting their, need better marketing and a feel for what the locals here want in Italian Fare.

Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed eating here, sitting out on the sidewalk on a nice spring day. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was great. Recommended.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We were en route to Idaho and stopped in downtown Pendleton for lunch. After circling the blocks MULTIPLE times, we couldn't find anything open for lunch and then we stumbled upon Comos. We were relieved to avoid eating at a fast food place as we wanted something healthier. We both got hearty salads and really enjoyed the food. I had the Greek salad and it was very good.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Not to be extreme, but the food at this restaurant was horrible. My daughter, who eats everything, rejected even the meatballs and spaghetti. It was bottled sauce, for sure. The soup tasted like Campbell's. My salad was dripping in oil. The "mediterranean pasta," one of the few non-red-meat options, was boiled to the point of mushiness. And it wasn't cheap: 15 dollars/dish.

The beer was good.

Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

The minestrone tasted like it came from a can. The server was very nice & I enjoyed my glass of wine. I wouldn't recommend this place.