Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$93
Booking.com$93
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Priceline
FindHotel$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022

The pluses are the room appeared clean, and they allow pets. Negatives are the traffic noise is atrocious, the walls appear to be made of tissue paper, the shower was a total joke. The shower head came to my chest and I am 5'5". My poor 6'2" husband could barely take a shower. It wasn't a tub type shower, it was like a half moon. The bed was not confortable. Being dog friendly, they cater to derelicts that don't clean up after their pets. There was dog excrement all over the walkway in front of our room. Like a dog walked in it and drug it across the side walk. We have stayed at a lot of Motel 6's in our travels. This one needs some attention.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2021

This was my 2nd motel 6 stay in 2 days and things seem to not have improved in years. Firstly the staff here are the best thing about this Motel 6 but the rest leaves a lot to be desired. The bed was very creaky so when either my wife or I moved during the night it made a loud noise. We were worken during the night by our neighbours as our room had a connecting door to theirs. The wifi here is the worst I have ever come across I did a speed test on it and got 0.6 mbps downloand and .4 mbps upload I haven't seen speeds like this since 2003. The batroom was very outdated and looked shabby. Very bad when you need to work remotely in these times. There are other hotels In Pendleton for the same money do yourself a favor and stay at one of those. Looking forward to checking out of here this morning.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank jjbrien
Reviewed 12 January 2021

We travel a lot an are always looking for inexpensive clean hotels that smell good and have good beds. This place fit the bill perfectly. We stayed in room 108. It was clean and smelled good and we got a good night's sleep. The bathroom and shower area were very clean as well. Also, the person at the front desk was very nice. My rating of 5 out of 5 is primarily because this place exceeded our expectations in every way.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank kevan j
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Pendleton OR, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Hi Kevan,
We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback! We look forward to providing you with all of your future lodging needs.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Was well satisfied with accommodations, room was clean, simple but well met my needs for the 4 nights.bathroom was clean and modern, linen checked each day. Selections on TV were adequate, bed was comfortable, did not use the table with two chairs, but could have brought in "to go food" and eaten here. Complimentary coffee was served in the office, office /check in staff quite friendly. Even had a great view to the south of town. Will definitely, return again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel room I stayed in was dirty. There was some “fluid” on the cabinets, bed headboard and table. The shower had someone’s pubic hairs in it. The toilet was not cleaned, there were skid marks and a ring in the toilet bowl which suggests it had bent been cleaned in several weeks. Overall the place was dirty and disgusting. I would never stay here again, i would actually rather sleep in my car (I was on a road trip just passing through the city)

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank devongumke
6Team, Team6 at Motel 6 Pendleton OR, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Nancy Y.