All reviews bring your own shampoo channel selection minute drive nice surprise shower head outdoor pool would stay here again comfortable bed pet kleenex safeway accommodations tub
Reviewed 4 July 2017

You get what you pay for, and that's not always bad. No wifi, no breakfast. Shower had low pressure and only works well for folks under 5' 5". No toiletries. Room was small. But it seemed clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Room was clean. Adequate for sleeping purposes only. Café close so could get coffee first thing in the morning. Close to highway but was not noisy. There is a pool but not open in season yet. Price was right... Overall I was very pleasantly surprised and would recommend this Motel 6 when staying a night in Pendleton, Oregon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Room was clean, typical motel 6 towels, we brought our own. The shower head was too low, should have been installed 6" higher. The only major complaint was that they have no elevator, and we had to haul everything up the stairs.

Room Tip: Bring your own shampoo and towel. The upstairs rooms are quieter and worth the treck.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017

When staying at Motel 6, you generally get a no-frills basic room at a cheap price, and you expect it to be outdated. When I walked in the room at this location, it was such a nice surprise! The room was completely updated with modern furnishings and fixtures. It was also a quiet location, and the bed was very comfortable. Still no-frills (bring your own shampoo and blow dryer) but I thought the value was exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The room had vinyl that looked like a hard wood floor and at first the room seemed to be ok. But it kept being more uncomfortable the longer we were there. First of all, the bed was against the wall and was a double bed, so for the "inside" person to get in and out of bed was a hassle. Then there was no comfortable chair in the room. Only a wooden chair and a small table. There was just a real small throw rug on the floor- I just never felt comfortable in the room. I wish we would have stayed next door or across the street at another motel. The reason we didn't was because motel 6 was about $30 less expensive than the other motels around it. Next time I will spend the extra money so I can feel good in my room!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family