Motel 6 Pendleton
US$ 127
Hampton.com
US$ 63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 66
US$ 116
HIExpress.com
Oxford Suites Pendleton(Pendleton)
US$ 116
Rugged Country Lodge(Pendleton)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 79
All reviewsbring your own shampoochannel selectionminute drivenice surpriseshower headoutdoor poolwould stay here againcomfortable bedvinylpetsafewayaccommodationstub
Reviewed 1 May 2017

When staying at Motel 6, you generally get a no-frills basic room at a cheap price, and you expect it to be outdated. When I walked in the room at this location, it was such a nice surprise! The room was completely updated with modern furnishings and fixtures. It was also a quiet location, and the bed was very comfortable. Still no-frills (bring your own shampoo and blow dryer) but I thought the value was exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The room had vinyl that looked like a hard wood floor and at first the room seemed to be ok. But it kept being more uncomfortable the longer we were there. First of all, the bed was against the wall and was a double bed, so for the "inside" person to get in and out of bed was a hassle. Then there was no comfortable chair in the room. Only a wooden chair and a small table. There was just a real small throw rug on the floor- I just never felt comfortable in the room. I wish we would have stayed next door or across the street at another motel. The reason we didn't was because motel 6 was about $30 less expensive than the other motels around it. Next time I will spend the extra money so I can feel good in my room!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

we had sworn off motel 6 after 2 bad experiences in a row on a trip out east this past spring.
we were very pleasantly surprised as this place and the couple of places (motel 6 also) we stayed at on our way south. maybe the answer is don't stay in motel 6 west of the Rockies. at any rate it can be hard to find a motel that allows cats (ours is very well behaved and litter box trained).
so now I am back thinking that this chain is a very good value. would go here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This motel was fine until the next morning. The girl who checked us in was very pleasant and professional. The room was fine. It was clean and comfortable. Upon waking the next morning we had no hot water in the bathroom sink or shower. I went to the desk and the woman there said "oh sorry"! She didn't offer another room for us to shower or discount in any way whatsoever. Thank goodness we were headed home and only 3-1/2 hours away!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rysgama2
Reviewed 30 October 2016

I know that some of you are thinking Motel 6....Oh Boy. Well this is our second visit and the staff and cleaniness of the room were excellant. The rooms have bamboo flooring, new bathroom fixtures and flat screen TV and excellant quality beds. Sure you have to pay a couple of dollars for the Wi-Fi but that is no reason to give this property a bad review. I have recommended to my friends to take the #210 exit to Motel 6.

Room Tip: Recommend facing the pricy Best Western to avoid freeway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple