All reviewsbring your own shampoochannel selectionminute drivenice surpriseshower headoutdoor poolwould stay here againcomfortable bedpetkleenexsafewayaccommodationstub
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This was the first one we have stayed at with no wifi, unless you pay for it, then it is by device. So our stay was an additional 20.00 per night. It was less of a bargain then any of the other motels around us.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Garry H
Reviewed 4 October 2016

First impression of the property,very clean and well tended. Grassy areas mowed, flower beds trimmed and clean. Asked for a ground floor room, got it!! Room clean, modern. Decent bed...flat screen TV with good selection of cable channels. Plenty of towels and hot water. Lots of grassy areas to walk pets and out side bins to dispose of poopy bags. Check in was quick and efficient. My room was quiet...furthest side from interstate.
Easy access to I-84. There's a Sheri's next door has a nice menu, can have a sit down meal or order take out. And they have PIES!!! I was asked if I was a guest at one of the motels...and I got my slice of pie FREE.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The motel is evidently under new management and they have made a few changes for the better. It is still a motel 6 which are pretty standardized but they have put out new pillows which are much better than the old flat ones. They have also from a super basic cable to expanded cable. That was one reason I used to hunt for another motel. The coffee has also improved. I understand Motel 6 is basic but I like the improvements they have made. I will have no problem with a return visit.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Made reservations here about 6 months ago for the Pendleton Roundup. Paid $175 a night. The room was right on the freeway. Extremely noisy. Got very little sleep. The garbage truck clanked in at 5:20 am, complete with backup beepers. There is no shampoo, facial tissues, hair dryer, refrigerator, or complimentary breakfast for this price. The non-smoking room has suspicious looking ashtrays. The bed is pushed against the wall so only one person can get in and out of bed at night. The mattress is not very substantial. Here is the best part...I was at the front desk at 6 am, asking for a different room for the second night. The young woman, Vanessa, really wrestled with the computer and called her boss a couple of times to relocate us to a room on the first floor. Happened to be the handicapped room. Same amenities, but quiet, no ashtrays, and you could get in the bed from both sides. We spent a cozy night on a double bed. Another plus is the air conditioners worked very well. Here is a bonus warning. I think all the motels on that side of that street have the freeway noise problem. Check the map for location or insist on being on the side away from the road when you make plans for Pendleton. Despite the motel, absolutely great rodeo, parade, and Native American participation.

Room Tip: Stay away from freeway. Make sure you get a room with wifi if you need it. Not all of them have it.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and they are larger than most iv stayed at , flat screen in room and the bathrooms are nice as well. There is a restaurant right next door and also and gas station next door..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business