“Better meal the first trip”
Review of Joe's Fiesta

Joe's Fiesta
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Many people spoke highly of this restaurant and I went twice and the first trip was better than the second. The food was good and the prices were comparable in this downtown Mexican restaurant. On my second trip I never got my drink until the meal showed up and the service was very slow and they made a mistake on my order. I did not feel attended to at all during this lunch meal. It was a little better service the first time but I was with a group including someone who goes there regularly. So while I thought about going back a third time I haven't due to the second experience.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great food, service and very clean and don’t if it is Joe or not but very friendly and great.Food very good,

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we have been to this restaurant while staying in Penelton. We were pleasantly surprised-tasty food at a very reasonable price. We particularly enjoyed the pork chili Verde.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is a family owned and run restaurant that always provides great food and customer service. I have eaten here many times over the years and the food and service has always been great!

Anyone can be great once but to do it day-in and day-out over the course of years is the hallmark of true passion and skill.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank josephmelow
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at Joe’s several times and I have to say that the food is just ok. I’ve always liked my meal ok, but I do not like their salsa and the weird cabbage thing they bring to the table. Salsa is a bit bland in my opinion, as is a lot of the dishes. I know different regions in Mexico make food differently, and this isn’t really my cup of tea. But, the owner here is what makes Joe’s a great place. Joe is friendly and very on top of things. He will recommend something if you’re having trouble deciding. Pendleton doesn’t have a lot of choices for Mexican Food, so pretty much Joes is the best in town.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Joe's Fiesta? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK