“Been here three times.”
Review of El Charrito - CLOSED

El Charrito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good Mexican food. Price is reasonable. Drinks are good. I have been there 3 times in the last two years. That alone says something. People are nice and a lot of local folks eat here. Atmosphere is pretty average but clean, pleasant and I will be back. Service is good and all around a pleasant experience.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We must have waited over 1/2 an hour before having our order taken.. Had to ask twice for our order to be taken. Watched another 2 tables come in after we did, order, order, and be served... After the second request, we got our order taken. After our 2 meals were served, we had no utensils and could not get the waitresses attention to request utensils, I ate mine with a spoon. No refills on drinks after waiting for dinner to be served. Requested a manager twice... No manager ever came. Finally went up to the reception desk to try to resolve problems. Manager would not come. Receptionist finally told us dinner was on them. We walked out, and will never be back again. So glad our friends did not join us, after we recommended the restaurant before going there. We had eaten there last year and loved it. =(

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

There are several choices for Mexican food in Pendleton, and though we have tried this one several times, it's not our "go to" place. The food is just average and nothing special. it doesn't necessarily taste like it's make in house ~ more like canned sauces and such. Perhaps we'll try it again some day, but not likely.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I really wanted good Mexican food for dinner and a margarita. I looked to this site for reviews and I can vouch for them. Very worth the visit. Good size portions for a very reasonable price. Even my margarita was good and was not skimped on. Service was good and friendly. I didn't even have time to finish my chips and salsa before my dinner was served piping hot. I order the burrito charrito chicken and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican food, and plenty of it! Average prices for this type of restaurant. We would dine there again . =)

Date of visit: April 2017