“Amazing food and great service”

Moe Pho Noodles & Cafe
Ranked #26 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 19
Description: MOE PHO - Noodles & Cafe is a restaurant offering a delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Cambodian foods as well as specialty coffee, boba & milk tea beverages. The food is very authentic and made to order using the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I made a trip down from California, and we decided to stop by to check it out and let me tell you, the food was amazing!!!!! I had the Shaking beef, which was packed with flavor!!!My husband had the Pad Thai with shrimp and he loved it as well!!! And my 2 kids shared the Cambodian fried rice and they said it was the best fried rice they have ever had We also got honeydew and taro boba which was amazing, so we had to order more to go as well The waiters were great they greeted us with great big smiles and got our food and drinks to us super fast! And they made sure to check on us once in a while just to see if we were doing okayIf you are in Pendleton stop by and grab some lunch or dinner I was not disappointed and I’m 100% sure you won’t be either

moeuth s, Owner at Moe Pho Noodles & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy to hear you and your family enjoyed it. :)

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place and would deffinitly be my hot spot in small town Pendleton. Foods are delicious. Boba tea are in point. And service are perfect! The only downfall is the parking or should I say the location gravel was so uneven and it makes me feel like it's gonna sank down or ceiling and walls will break down.

moeuth s, Owner at Moe Pho Noodles & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you enjoy the food and beverages. We agree with you on the parking too!, It's a hassle at times but it pays off to be in the center of downtown during Farmers Market and Round-Up. Hope to have you here again soon :)

Reviewed 16 April 2018

It was good, but I think that I'd prefer other dishes than the lunch menu. The tapioca tea has never been my favorite, and I would appreciate other beverages.

moeuth s, Owner at Moe Pho Noodles & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hey Velda, thank you for the review.

We don't have a "lunch menu", just 1 menu used all throughout the day. Although our specialty is Phở noodle soup, we have 11 very unique and perfected items on the menu, as well as 4 appetizers and a salad. We have stir-fry rice noodles, stir-fry egg noodles, fried rice, lemongrass rice dish, shaking beef stir-fry peppered beef, basil, ginger, fried Pomfret fish, etc.

Tapioca is only an optional topping for our specialty drinks. We offer several beverages:
Thai Milk Tea
Mountain Dew
7-UP
Jasmine Tea hot/iced
Black Tea hot/iced

What other Cambodian foods and beveages would you like to see?

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is so tasty and fresh. The shaking beef is so flavorful and the chicken on a stick is perfect with a side of rice. Also, the drinks were made fresh. My Vietnamese coffee was so delicious and also had the Taro boba tea. All around a great place to bring family and friends.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Made reservations and celebrated a birthday here. Table was nicely prepared when we arrived. Staff are very friendly, food is super fresh and delicious, and arrived to the table very quickly. Glad to have this restaurant in Pendleton!

Thank you!