Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$192
Hotels.com$191
HIExpress.com$191
Traveluro$201
Travelocity$191
Priceline$191
All reviews room was clean cookies hie interstate checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Bravo on a room ready early as requested (12:30pm), friendly and professional check in, and the room was as expected (clean!!!). During this time of Covid I find this hotel to be exceptional. One of my favorite Holiday Inn Express properties. I look forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2021

We booked this hotel "on the fly" via cell phone via what appeared to be the Holiday Inn Express website, but we were diverted to reserve.hotel-rates which charged us $15! We are members of the IHG Rewards Club for Holiday Inn Express and requested that the stay be credited to our account. The Pendleton Holiday Inn Express refused to do so because we had "booked through a third party." The hotel also refused our request to change rooms for the same reason. Although we had requested a room for two, the room had only one washcloth, one coffee pod and the body wash ran out before the end of the first shower. The breakfast room did not have packaged salt and pepper. Guests who wished to use salt and pepper were required to share communal shakers, contrary to Covid-19 best practices. My best advice: be very careful if booking when distracted, do not book through reserve.hotels-rates and avoid the Holiday Inn Express in Pendleton, Oregon.

Date of stay: May 2021
Paranvir Singh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pendleton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Thank you for your stay, I would like to start off by apologizing for the misunderstanding. When a guest books through a third party, billing information is held by the third party in most cases. Hotel is not authorized to make room changes or billing changes. We always recommend to book through Ihg.com for the guests best convenience.

Reviewed 15 November 2020

The hotel seemed fairly new, everything was in good order and very clean. The room was comfortable. We had a truck and trailer and found ample parking with easy entrance and exit. The room was spacious and comfortable. Would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank DAEsmae
Reviewed 20 October 2020

My husband and I spent one night, on our return trip from the Oregon coast.

The hotel was just ok. Lots of little cosmetic things that need to be addressed. The elevator base boards are scuffed, and in need of painting. The bathroom toilet paper dispenser had been replaced, leaving a couple of screw holes that had not been repaired properly. The bed skirt fabric was beginning to pill. The office chair needs to be replaced, as it keeps sinking down when you sit in the chair for extended periods of time. The bathtub texturizing to keep one from slipping is badly stained and didn't look clean. For the price ( 131.00) I expected it to be nicer.

There was never anyone at the front desk, every time we went past the desk. No one there upon arrival, and no one there upon departure.

I didn't eat the breakfast on account of covid so I can't comment on that.

There were no cups in the room ( probably on account of Covid,) and no list of tv channels, or a manual about the Hotel with recommendations of places to eat. Again, this might be due to Covid.

The hotel was quiet, and conveniently located off the freeway. The bed and pillows were comfortable. We would probably not stay again.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank tobia482
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Pendleton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hi tobia482,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the elevator, maintenance, front desk service, room amenities, and comfort. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 September 2020

Very helpful staff answered questions about where we could get takeout for dinner or have it delivered. Nice rooms. Great breakfast in the morning. Could get eggs and a meat, cereal, pastries. Loved the location. Nice and quiet.

Date of stay: August 2020