Lowest prices for your stay
$93
$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$93
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Lol.travel$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

I appreciate the fact it was clean. The rooms are basic and the breakfast is not much to speak of. The value is not bad. I have done better for the same price in this area. If you are looking for something clean and not too pricey this one will do.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 24 August 2019

Old & ran down. Needs major updating. Looks like slumb lords owns it. Pool and hot tub need paint. Needs better light in pool room. Ac in bedroom didnt keep the room cool, carpet is put dated. I found several long hairs in the shower. I had to scrub it down before getting a shower.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Super 8s run the gamut of nasty to great. This is one of the good ones. The young ladies at the desk were helpful and friendly and the room was clean and quiet....can't ask for more than that.
I would definitely stay there again

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 944davidj
Reviewed 12 August 2019

The staff was very helpful. we checked in quickly and were able to enter our rooms quickly. We had to laugh because in our two rooms there were two pictures above the beds. both were identical pictures of Mt. Hood. My grand kids had a great time swimming in the pool. My only regret was the breakfast. The only hot food was the waffles. We even had to go to a vending machine to get a sweet roll.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Great stay with my dog. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again when I’m in Pendleton. The room rates were very comparable to other hotels in the area. Just very enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends