“Great appetizers!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Wife and I frequently try out a restaurant by sharing two or three appetizers. Waterfront's were terrific, and they also offered Pelican's Nitro Stout! Don't miss it.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had a delightful dinner together, looking out over the bay, seeing the seals and birds flying around.

Our server was wonderful and personable; they made me a personalized salad which was delicious. My wife loved her burger with lots of mushrooms.

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We drove around d for over an Hour and a Half as locals to try and find d so. We here to eat in the mode of tourist season. We thought of the Embarcadero, we're worried we were settling knowing it would be slow. We'll shame on us! The food was fantastic, my husband had the pulled pork sandwich with a side of Mac and cheese. I had the Mushroom burger. It was the best meal we had in all of Newport! They do fried chips to order and they were delicious!!! We will Co tiniest to go eat there and bring friends and family as well. Embarcadero you are luck to have found d such a great server! Thank you Linda!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Matt F
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We liked the food and the service. It is not as with it as some of the places on the main drag...but we enjoyed our seafood. We ate from the starters menu...the Albacore Tuna Crisps were great.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The food had no personality and was poorly prepared. I had a macaroni and cheese entree that according to the description was supposed to have baked bread crumbs. When it came out there was no bread crumbs. I actually asked for a bowl of bread crumbs just so it would add more flavor and texture. The waitress looked at me like I was a weirdo but that's what the menu described and that's what I expected. Our waitress wasn't very attentive and was just going through the motions of her job. Even though the restaurant wasn't very busy our waitress never checked on us at all. Despite the poor food the place was clean, had nice views of the bay, and looked like it had been remodeled fairly recently... that's why I decided to give it 3 stars instead of 2.

Date of visit: June 2017