All reviews the nicest motel laminate floors brewing company pet friendliness room was large convenient location gas fireplace bridge lash rvs dock microwave
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We picked this motel because of the price, and you get what you get for the price. The room was generally clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. It seems to be in the process of updating. Walls, floors and bed were updated but all other furniture was not. Our couch had a variety of stains but passed my smell test and looked like it was attempted to be cleaned multiple times. Room was large and had the potential to feel luxurious with adequate updates. I was worried about the location but had no issues. It was quite and decent stay. Wifi worked well, but no coffee maker in the room only downstairs in the front desk area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Check-in was easy and fast. Room was large and had a gas fireplace, microwave and small fridge. The mattress was a bit soft for my back. Very conveniently located and easy to find and get to. Located next to the aquarium, and Rogue brewery.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Was an ok hotel. It’s kinda out of the way for a lot of stuff, other than the brewery. Hotel was ok. It’s a bed I guess, it’s close to water but not a great view of the water. There’s a little dock close by that had locals crabbing which was neat to go watch within walking distance

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed here on a whim. We were driving up and down the coast and decided to stay close by the Rogue Brewing Company. It is right across the street. But in order to get to the hotel, there is only one way to do that and if you miss it, I think you end up on the highway. It was a weird entrance. The staff was nice enough and it was quick. He let me pick out the room since I had a terrible stay at another motel, I asked for whatever room would be the quietest. That was very nice of him. The room appeared updated and clean. The bathroom not so much. I looked out the back and saw Rogue Brewing, but right at the bottom of the hotel on the same side of the street there's an RV park. It's a little weird, but since we were only staying the night, it wasn't a bother. Clean rooms and nice people. Overall, it was an average stay!

Room tip: I chose the 3rd floor and a room away from their one elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The front desk staff was nice, the room was large and updated. I enjoyed the tiny balcony, even though it didn't look out at anything but Rogue parking lot. It's nice to have fresh air. Also, good location.

Date of stay: May 2018