“you make the call”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Have lived in the area for about 4 yrs. and decided to give this a try. I've been a China restaurant fan in Waldport but decided to try somewhere else.
Got to the restaurant about 4:15 for dinner.
Nice restaurant, seemed very clean and spacious. The waitress seemed very nice. We ordered a beer and a cocktail to begin but was told the bartender was not there so could only have beer or wine. (bummer)
Seemed weird because there were people in the bar area hanging out (oh well)
We ordered the honey walnut prawns, potstickers, and a green bean dish. The food was good and plenty to take home. The problem we had is once the food was delivered we never saw the waitress again until we went looking for a to go box which apparently you get for you self at the closed down salad bar. Who knew? Would have liked another glass of wine and beer but we couldn't help ourself for that. The waitress never returned to ask if everything was OK or if we needed more drinks. Hopefully she might have had an off day and is not like this every day.
Like I said, the restaurant was nice, food good, but am used to a little better service than to be left on your own.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We arrived at Nye Beach hungry and tired after checking in at the Inn the receptionist gave us several take out options and Lee's Wok was one of them. This turned out to be an excellent choice, We ordered vegetable spring rolls, beef broccoli, Moo shu chicken and Char Siu with white rice and noodles. Beware this tastes nothing at all like PFChang! This is so much better. The char siu was perfectly made, the Moo Shu Chicken was alo one of the best I have had in a long time and we had so much food that we could not eat it all, and we tried, believe me !
Best take while in Nye beach!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The hostess/server was super nice; unfortunately, that's about all I have to say that's positive. The food was okay, but the owner of the adjacent hotel, and presumably the restaurant, put me off of ever returning

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Extensive menu, friendly staff. Food was so good!
You also get big helpings! We took our leftovers home and had them the next day.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Had the take out. Portions were large, food was excellent, price was reasonable. But after I opened the bag I discovered there was no soy sauce included. What's up with that? Also there was an ginormous container of sweet and sour sauce. I'm used to sweet and sour being included, but this thing was huge! I had to throw out 3/4 of it out. I recommend this place, the food is good, but the condiment choices and container size is a little odd.