“Great coffee”
Review of Human Bean

Human Bean
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A great variety of coffee teas and smoothies. The prices were good and the friendly service was a plus.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017

As always, you get a great coffee drink at the Human Bean, hot, fresh, and brewed just right. The staff is so friendly, and always greet you with a big smile. Plus there are a variety of good tasting snacks

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We have often stopped at the Human Bean in Philomath, and were happy to see them open a kiosk in Newport. We have not been disappointed with service, product, or price. There are a lot of places to get a good cup of joe in Newport, and Human Bean is able to hold its own in fast company.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a normal at all the local coffee shops. I've been to the Human Bean twice now. My hot chia latte was exceptional, but both times I ordered a scone and they were ice cold. My daughter got a chocolate chip cookie that was fine. I was disappointed they didn't inform me I would have ordered something else because both times it was nearly frozen.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Two coffees and muffin tops (they were good) took a long wait in line. Coffee was so so, muffin tops were good., but costly (13.00)

Date of visit: July 2016