We had stayed in brookings the night before and needed a nice hotel to make up for it. We found a discount coupon in a tourist magazine and walked into the Elizabeth Inn. They treated us as if we had paid full price and gave us a great room, with balcony over the ocean, working fireplace (stayed warm all night long), 2 large queen beds and great facilities. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast had hot & cold items in a lovely dining room on the 3rd floor. An added bonuis for those with a sweet tooth - they serve fresh baked cookies each night at 8pm so you can have one with your glass of wine while you watch the sunset from your balcony. We'd stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon