“A premium experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newberg
Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Newberg B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 20 September 2011

A wonderful experience! We stayed at Le Puy for 2 days and the experience was wonderful from begining to end.. From the owner's greeting through the perfect gourmet homemade cooking to the quality of the linens and ammenities, Le Puy exceeded our expectations. A must in the Oregon wine country. Wonderful concierge like recommendations from the innkeepers. A premium experience!
Eduardo and Cata Franky, Mexico City

Room Tip: Stay at the Thunder very romantic and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catameza
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn

Reviewed 29 August 2011

This is our second stay at Le Puy. The reason for our stay was to attend The Eat Taste Love event put on by the inn. It was a very lovely weekend filled with wine tasting, wine paired meals and fabulous company. Lea was brilliant in bringing local business' together to put on a very diverse and interesting experience. We live in the area but would highly recommend this to someone that is looking to experience our beautiful Willamette Valley and learn about all of the things it has to offer. Le Puy has at least 2 more of these weekends scheduled and hopes to continue to do it 3 times per year. I haven't even talked about the inn yet. The rooms are gorgeous. Lea and Andy are so detail oriented and strive to provide their guests with a very comfortable experience. I highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 28 August 2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn in July. We initially chose it because of the great reviews on this site, and I have to say, it still exceeded our expectations. What makes Le Puy the treat that it is is purely the efforts of owners Lea and Andy. When we arrived, Lea greeted us by name and gave us a tour of the house. Le Puy won us over on many levels: the personal and real interactions with Lea and Andy right from the start, the immaculate and welcoming house itself, the heavenly caramels, made by the Dark Chocolatier, that were by our bed each day, and the wine glasses in our room that let us enjoy a local bottle of wine after dinner. We stayed in the Fire room and slept comfortably and soundly on our Memory Foam bed. The breakfast each morning was wonderful. We ate authentic Belgian waffles the first morning, accompanied by fresh fruit and thick cut bacon. The waffles were served with fresh preserves from The Republic of Jam just down the road. The second morning we had oven eggs benedict, fixed with local eggs and mushrooms. We’ve also fallen in love with Goji Berry juice, thanks to Lea and Andy. They told us that it would help us feel happier, which it did (though we think it was probably the entire Le Puy experience more than the juice!). The views from the verandah are stunning: the rolling hills of wine country only enhance the serenity of the Inn. The grounds directly surrounding the Inn are just as beautiful. We saw Andy with his work shoes on behind a wheelbarrow when we showed up for a quick pit stop in the middle of our second day. His hard work is evident in the daisies and sunflowers that greet you at the top of the drive. Lea gave us great recommendations for dinner each day, and she mapped out two days worth of wine tours as well. We had a great two days here and our only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I've never yet reviewed the same place twice, but I'm breaking my routine. We booked the entire inn for a family reunion. The owners/managers, Lea and Andy, once again did an outstanding job, and accommodated all our wants and needs with their customary grace and hospitality. Everyone in our family group was very satisfied.

The most unique quality regarding Le Puy is the wonderful, professional attitude of Lea and Andy. They are receptive to their guests' ideas, suggestions, and comments. They will work with you to ensure that everything about your stay is to your liking, and will answer all questions very patiently.

I have travelled a good deal in my life, and I value quality when I find it. I have found it here at Le Puy. We have booked the inn for our 25th wedding anniversary next year, and I know Lea and Andy will make it a memorable event for us.

If you value a luxurious, restful atmosphere, top-notch service, good food, the highest standards of cleanliness, and thoughtful care for your comfort, then Le Puy is the place for you.

I'll throw in some caveats in order to be objective (although I'm really not, because I enjoy my visits to this place so much). Lea and Andy use high end towels and bedding in their guest rooms, but I personally find the sheets a little scratchy for my liking (that's just me). I wish the inn were a little bit further from hwy 240, although I noticed that trees have been planted along the inn's driveway, which will eventually provide a visual and auditory screen. There, that's the best I can offer as "complaints".

My recommendation: A one night's stay is really not long enough. We prefer to stay at least three nights, in order to savor both the atmosphere and the food!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2011

It was a pleasure to spend a weekend at Leah and Andy's new B&B. Everything is top-notch. Rooms are pretty, immaculate and very comfortable.

The breakfast was excellent, and it is apparent much thought went into the preparation.

They take great pride in being good innkeepers and helping their guests enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newberg
McMenamins Hotel Oregon
3rd Street Flats
#1 of 2 in McMinnville
The DreamGiver's Inn
#3 of 7 in Newberg

Been to Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK