See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stayed here the night before the Aug 2017 eclipse, so I'm sure the prices reflected that. The reception staff were friendly & helpful and the rooms were clean, but needed some maintenance. Bed were comfortable enough. We were just grateful to have rooms close enough to get to totality the next morning without spending our life savings!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I found this place to be okay, we stayed in quite a few cheaper places across the US (you know the ones where you think someone may have been murdered in your motel room at some point) and this was okay.

Some people have commented that the area isn't the best, and not knowing the area we went out and had a few drinks, to be honest we had a great time and found some great places to eat and drink, but I do agree its probably a little rough but hey ho

I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again, we had a great night.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluechaos1405
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Hi people,
its alright. the room was clean . Price was good $65/ night. I needed help with wifi. it was not very good . the signal fades in and out . location pretty much straight from I5.

but don't use GPS. I ended up about 5 blocks north of the hotel ... needed to ask for directions. basically its alright for the 3 nights I stayed. but I didn't stay in hotel a lot I was out and about . after all this is my vacation. oh yeah they didn't make my bed 1 day, didn't matter I just one guy. ...didn't take the tip I left

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

This must be the only motel/inn/hotel we have ever stayed in that not having an in-room coffee maker did not provide morning coffee in the office ! However, there was not much else wrong, our room was spacious with a kitchenette (not any use without any equipment other than a tea towel mind you), clean and comfy. Parking a little awkward maybe but we felt it was overpriced for what it was and probably wouldn't return.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed here for 12 nights because of the price and location. I think it was worth it, because the cleaning service was very good and the security was not an issue. The bed and pillows were excellent in my view. I did not have any issues with noise from the rooms next to me. The one thing I did not like was the lack of flat screen tv's. The AC and heater worked very well. The carpet needs to be upgraded as well.

Date of stay: October 2016