See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I found this place to be okay, we stayed in quite a few cheaper places across the US (you know the ones where you think someone may have been murdered in your motel room at some point) and this was okay.

Some people have commented that the area isn't the best, and not knowing the area we went out and had a few drinks, to be honest we had a great time and found some great places to eat and drink, but I do agree its probably a little rough but hey ho

I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again, we had a great night.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluechaos1405
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Hi people,
its alright. the room was clean . Price was good $65/ night. I needed help with wifi. it was not very good . the signal fades in and out . location pretty much straight from I5.

but don't use GPS. I ended up about 5 blocks north of the hotel ... needed to ask for directions. basically its alright for the 3 nights I stayed. but I didn't stay in hotel a lot I was out and about . after all this is my vacation. oh yeah they didn't make my bed 1 day, didn't matter I just one guy. ...didn't take the tip I left

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

This must be the only motel/inn/hotel we have ever stayed in that not having an in-room coffee maker did not provide morning coffee in the office ! However, there was not much else wrong, our room was spacious with a kitchenette (not any use without any equipment other than a tea towel mind you), clean and comfy. Parking a little awkward maybe but we felt it was overpriced for what it was and probably wouldn't return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed here for 12 nights because of the price and location. I think it was worth it, because the cleaning service was very good and the security was not an issue. The bed and pillows were excellent in my view. I did not have any issues with noise from the rooms next to me. The one thing I did not like was the lack of flat screen tv's. The AC and heater worked very well. The carpet needs to be upgraded as well.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This was one of those "just passing through" stays. I'm glad because this neighborhood was a bit dicey. The room was not very clean and the view out the back window was a trailer park. I was glad my car was close to my room in case the alarm went off. Not something one wants to think about.

Considering the neighborhood it was on par, quality wise. I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Pick a better neighborhood and a better hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business