Out West Motel
Morgan Inn & Suites(Milton Freewater)
US$ 65
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 138
La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 89
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 90
ComfortInn
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$ 121
US$ 177
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$ 57
US$ 55
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
US$ 86
US$ 76
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2015

The Out West Motel is hands down the best stay I have had a motel or hotel. Room was clean and neat. The rates were great and Mike was great. He makes you feel like your home or an old friend. No troubles whatsoever. I'm sitting here trying to think of any negatives and I just can't come up with one. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker. Cleanest sheets and towels I have ever seen at a motel/hotel. Great views too. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Any room is good.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 16 May 2015

I stayed at the Out West Motel when I attended a wedding one summer. There were 3 of us, and we stayed in the triple room. It was perfect. The towels were really thick and plush; better than mine at home. The gentleman in the office was so helpful to recommend stores, restaurants, etc. A GREAT place to stay!.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with 3-6 people, they have a room with 3 beds..It is perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sheryl M
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We stayed at the Out West motel because it received the better Trip Advisor reviews. It was very clean. It is often filled, so plan ahead to book a room. We were placed in one of the two back rooms, facing west. It was quiet with no road noise. The bathroom looked to have new tile around the shower, which was very nice .The manager was very friendly and helpful. Downside: There was no hair dryer. The pillows were flat with only two on the queen bed. The TV had a smaller screen than I am used to. We would readily stay there again.

Room Tip: There are two picnic tables outside of the two rooms on the west side.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Brent M
Reviewed 4 July 2014

CLEAN !!!!! COMFORTABLE !!! The towels are so wonderful , the pillows fresh, all the comforts of home !! Very glad to find this place . Can't wait to return !! they helped me hook up my computer, had great coffee, If I had any questions I dialed the lobby . Very nice people !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank missgloria131
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Milton-Freewater is just 10 miles from Walla Walla. Ask for one of the two room ($4 extra) in the back of the motel away from the highway (we were in #29.) Very clean, no frills, and within a couple blocks of a terrific breakfast at Wee Bit O' Heather. Desk is open late at night; we arrived after 10 o'clock, two hours after our estimate, and that created no problems. Very highly recommended for a comfortable night;s sleep.

Room Tip: Two rooms in back of motel are away from highway, quiet, and only $4 more than $55 base.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends