New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Medford
Wenatchee, Washington
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

We took a trip down to Los Angeles from Washington state and stayed here on our way back home. I did a little research in order to fine hotels that accepted pets and this seemed to be the best on TripAdvisor.

Upon arriving, I was greeted very kindly by the girl at check-in (I think her name was Mykayla or something?). She was nice enough to let me see a room before paying for it. I went to see the room and while it was nice and clean, there were a few guys wandering the hall knocking on all the doors "looking for a friend". It turns out these guys were part of the construction crew who was working on the hotel and staying there as well. When I got back to the lobby, I told the girl behind the desk about it and she promptly gave me another room on the first floor away from all that and at the end of one of the buildings. It was perfect because it was next to a pet area (for our dog), and we didn't have any 'neighbors' at all. The room itself was very clean and spacious. The sheets on the bed were super clean and spotless and the mattress was quite comfortable. The room has WiFi, which worked flawlessly, and all the other amenities you'd expect like an iron, hairdryer, and even a safe. They do allow dogs here for a $10 fee, which I think is pretty fair.

If I was going to nitpick, I'd probably say that the TV was perhaps a little small and outdated for the room. I would have liked to see that flatscreen in that other room I checked out first, in the room we ended up staying in! Other than that, I can't really say I have anything to complain about. We very much enjoyed our stay and will this will definitely be our first choice the next time we're in Medford.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ajl12
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

Stayed here four nights while attending a training, which is long enough to get to know a facility. It was a nice place to come home to every night. Friendly, efficient staff. Nice, spacious room with large, flat-screen TV. Nicely appointed and immaculate room. Free WSJ and USA Today. Cookies at front desk every evening. Ample continental breakfast well-maintained by staffer. Right behind a nice Elmer's Restaurant that is open until 10, and two blocks from Marie Callenders; next door to a 24-hour grocery store. My only complaint about this place is that because of its "plywood palace" construction, there is very little soundproofing, so you can hear noises from your fellow travelers' rooms. So I just turned on the fan to generate white noise, which largely addressed the issue. I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Treadaway
Carmichael
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

We have stayed at this location on more than one occassion as we find that Medford is a good stopping point between travel from Sacramento to Portland, Oregon. On our last trip vist our daughter in Portland we stayed going up and coming home. Both stays were pleasant as usual. We have always found the rooms to be clean, very comfortable, and the beds wonderful. On this particular stop I left and article of clothing behind and did not even realize it until I got a call from the hotel asking if the item was mine, and did I want it returned. Needless to say I was very surprised. The item was not valuable, and I have never been contacted by a hotel before when I have left something of this nature behind. In fact I have stayed at 4 and 5 star resorts and have contacted them about missing items only to be ignored or told that it was my loss.

It is this type of customer service and friendly personnel that make the Quality Inn in Medford a place we will frequent when we travel North. For the Price and location I can't think of a better place to stay in that area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main building
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Eugene
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

This is a great hotel to use for business, or pleasure trip. Well priced for the value of room. Great beds, and pillows. Great morning breakfast. It is my new base for a hotel on business in So Oregon.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
McKinleyville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

On a golf vacation,we picked this hotel for convience. We were extremely happy with our stay. The room was very clean. Comfortable bed.The staff was both friendly and helpful.The breakfast was great. We will definately be back :) Highly recommended.Oh yeah, they also have a great pool! The Clarks from Humboldt County.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple