All reviews red lion larks restaurant potatoes real eggs separate buildings anytime fitness morning buffet hotel restaurant river view downtown medford room was clean the ground floor music festival hot breakfast front desk staff parking lot would stay here again
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Medford. Every thing about this hotel is first class. Entire staff plus their managers are outstanding. The rooms are updated, nice beds, clean and lovely. The in house Larks restaurant is the best in town.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
NeumanHotelGroup_Rep, AGM at Inn at the Commons, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Ezra,
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you continue to make us your home away from home. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This is very creepy. We had a convention at the hotel and on Sunday morning we paid our bill since we were splitting it told the guy we were not checking out since the convention did not get over till 11. We left our stuff in OUR room got to OUR room at 11 and door locked so maid tried to open it and people were in OUR room and stuff gone not much more to say than this is creepy

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjktlas
NeumanHotelGroup_Rep, AGM at Inn at the Commons, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your recent stay with us, and I would love an opportunity to connect with you in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

So here we are again back in Medford for second procedure. Forgot a few things the last time we were here. Don’t worry everything was covered everything restored.

Loved our room ... parking close to where our door was to move all the goods it takes for us when we stay overnight.

Our room was great. Top-of-the-line bedding, top-of-the-line mattresses.

The practices are exceptional I’m not the routine pop your bagel in the toaster and go home and blow waffles I have every other hotel in the county. We love this place! We’ve had many offers from different hotels to stay at their facility, but how do you go from excellent to mediocre.

The breakdown is exceptional . It’s not the routine pop your bagel in the toaster and those awful waffles they serve in other hotels

The pool is Delightful. There’s a wonderful gathering room when you first enter the hotel with the small business site for computer use.

Jamie checked us in and did everything but stand on her head for us. She is delightful young lady.

I want to just say everybody that is employed here loves working at the end of the comments, whether they work in the restaurant, housekeeping, or office staff. It shows! Good job Inn at the Commons.

Now the restaurant larks his prize winning food.

Jordan is the barkeep and she is amazing. Her margaritas are off the charts probably the best we’ve ever had. Their wine selection is exceptional.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Anita,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. My team is going to be so happy to hear about your recent stay with us. I am so glad we exceeded your expectations, and that we continue to be your home away from home. I cant wait to welcome you back to your second home in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Okay, so it looks like that apartment building you lived in when you didn't have much money...However, the rooms are very comfortable and the staff on their game, and the location's great.

Room: mini fridge, microwave, tiny coffee service (with tea!). Our ground floor room had a patio, and the bathroom was pleasently roomy. Good wifi, tv. The toiletries were good and the towels nice, but the bed...SUPER COMFY. Really good pillows, sheets, and comforter. Much appreciated!

Pleasant lobby, there's a pool, plenty of free off-street parking. The hotel restaurant, Larks, has abbreviated hours so we weren't able to try it. (They close at 9pm on Saturday!)

We really liked it here. We could leave the car and walk to coffee, restaurants, parks. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor gets you a patio!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne S

Thank you for the wonderful four star review. I am so glad your enjoyed your stay with us, and that you felt comfortable. We are currently looking into a few outside renovations so stay tuned. I am sorry you didnt have the chance to join us in Larks i highly recommend you check us out during happy hour. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was a little worried when I arrived because the hotel did not look great from the outside. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very helpful and welcoming, the room was well appointed and clean, there is access to a 24 hour gym across the street, and the free breakfast had a good number of options. I'd recommend this hotel and would return if I'm ever back in Medford.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for the four star review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I cant wait to share this with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.