See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017

It is an older hotel and from the outside it looks a little rough, but my room was clean, had a refrigerator and a microwave. The water was hot and it was fine. Not a place to stay for a week, is there anything in Medford worth a week? I read a few of the other reviews, but I thought it worth a try. My room was away from the highway, so it was quiet. The front desk guy was friendly and had my reservation ready to go. A little outside paint and they could raise their prices by $10/night. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: My room was away from the highway and on the second floor. It seemed to be quieter than most.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Killed two out of three bed bugs in the morning. Spent the next day of my vacation at a laundry mat washing EVERYTHING! I will never stay here again. When I mentioned it at the front desk, the person did nothing other then an apology. I didn't push the issue because they could easily turn around and say it's not true.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank 45,67,89,012
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop for the night. We were able to see the room before we rented it. Very clean and updated. Staff was friendly. I would stay again. Great price point also. Less than $100. Can't beat that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

On a trip to Nevada and spent the night, reasonable price and clean and friendly. New owner and making upgrades as he goes, our ac unit was working overtime but bed was comfortable and unit was very clean. Would stop again without hesitation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slopitcher23
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stayed on the bottom floor with VERY creaky overhead boards. The people above us kept us up most of the night walking around in their room. There was a coffee pot, but no coffee, just cups, creamer and sugar.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo