US$ 168
US$ 146
Hampton.com
US$ 139
Homewood
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
RodewayInn
US$ 94
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 132
BestWestern.com
Sovana Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Killed two out of three bed bugs in the morning. Spent the next day of my vacation at a laundry mat washing EVERYTHING! I will never stay here again. When I mentioned it at the front desk, the person did nothing other then an apology. I didn't push the issue because they could easily turn around and say it's not true.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank 45,67,89,012
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop for the night. We were able to see the room before we rented it. Very clean and updated. Staff was friendly. I would stay again. Great price point also. Less than $100. Can't beat that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

On a trip to Nevada and spent the night, reasonable price and clean and friendly. New owner and making upgrades as he goes, our ac unit was working overtime but bed was comfortable and unit was very clean. Would stop again without hesitation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slopitcher23
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stayed on the bottom floor with VERY creaky overhead boards. The people above us kept us up most of the night walking around in their room. There was a coffee pot, but no coffee, just cups, creamer and sugar.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 81,32,016
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I booked his motel online with Hotwire. It was a non-refundable reservation (of course). We arrived after approx. 12 hours of driving (tired and ready to relax). When we arrived, we were advised that we would have to pay $20 extra for two beds despite booking the room for three people and the Hotwire reservation clearly stating "Rooms will sleep the number of guests, but bed types and sizes aren't guaranteed." We were given a choice of one bed for the three of us or the $20 additional charge. We just paid the $20 and decided to work it out later with Hotwire. STRIKE ONE.

When we got into the room, we found it to be somewhat dirty (dirt all around the edges of the room) but the bedding was clean, so that was enough for us after a long day's drive. But, to our additional surprise, we found an old, rotten, mouldy cucumber in the freezer (the fridge had been unplugged). STRIKE TWO.

After a brief shopping trip, we came back to the room to settle in for the night. As I was laying down to read my five year old son bedtime stories, I kept getting bit by something. I started to get welts all over my legs, arms and head. I searched the room for bedbugs, but there was no sign of them. I continued to read and get bit. Then my wife noticed a bug on the pillow by my son's head. I quickly captured the bug and put it in a Ziplock bag. STRIKE THREE. We decided to cut our losses at this point, we packed up as fast as we could and get out of there. I gave the bug to the desk clerk and wished him a "merry Christmas" and left nothing but a vapour trail as we drove out of that place.

Judging by the way I welted up and the fact that the hotel is pet friendly, I suspect the room was infested with fleas. Since the room was likely not rented for awhile (based on the condition of the cucumber), I suspect he fleas were very hungry which was why the attacked me with such tenacity.

This was the worst hotel experience we've ever had. Good luck if you stay in this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family