US$ 164
Homewood
US$ 170
US$ 146
Hampton.com
Inn at the Commons(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 107
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 187
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)
US$ 127
US$ 125
Sovana Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
1,021 results
All reviewscovered parkingsingle storywafflesbeautiful flowersmotor courtcomfortable bedlow priceparking areawaffle makerstay there againfridge and microwavecrater lakechoice hotelsroad tripcontinental breakfastrooms are cleanan older property
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I see that I reviewed the property in 2011. I couldn't get a reservation when we went through in 2014. When I found out we would be coming through Medford again, this was the first place I thought of. Glad we got a room.
Still a charming property and comfortable room. Good a night or two.
I forgot my toothbrush and the front desk was able to provide one for me. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with no afternoon sun
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
RODEWAYINNMEDFORD, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Napiligal,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

we stayed here one night in our way to carter park. the front desk was very kind. the room is clean spacious enough . the parking area is excellent.we went to eat in vinny's italian kitchen restaurant. wonderful atmosphere with heavy italian decoration.high quality food ,with decent prices.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our return trip from Reno. The front office staff were very pleasant and helpful. The parking arrangement was really good, with a covered area and pretty hanging flower baskets. Breakfast was sufficient. The room was clean, with a microwave, fridge and a comfy recliner chair. There were many choices for dining close by. Although a little further off the freeway than we normally would stay, we liked this place ad would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Our stay was met with excellent customer service along with beautiful clean property, breakfast room organized to perfection with delicious food, and a comfortable room with all the usual amenities. To top it off, the price was right! Highly recommend this establishment!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This place has become our "midway to the coast" overnight stop. We have stayed here before and it is always clean and well maintained. Not fancy but comfortable. The staff is very nice. The price is right (under $100) and it even includes breakfast ! Close to our favorite pizza at Abby ' s for a casual dinner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple